The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
goku1984kakarot Aug 19, 2013 @ 10:14am
MAJOR ISSUE
I have recently downloaded the SKSE. I have also subscribed to a number of new mods, including skyUI, and shyAI. However, after a period of time (or after starting a couple of battles) my screen goes white. When I'm outside I can look down and the screen will return to normal. Looking the other way can make the screen return to normal. But that greatly interferes with my gameplay. When I go inside a cave/house/etc. It's even worse because then no matter where I look the screen goes white. Also, regardless where I am, when the screen is white if I bring up the menu with the save/load options, the whiteness goes away, only to reappear when I leave that menu. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!?!!!! I'm not begging, I'm venting my frustration.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
jjb-54 Aug 19, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
What mods did you get when you installed: SKSE - SkyUI and SkyAI = ShyAI? I would look at those mods.

I would look at those MODS - and read the "Fine Print".

Also I do not know SkyAI all that well admittedly, but from a quick read - you do have to make sure of a few things or you will have "issues".
Vegirot-OrangeJMonster Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:37am 
if you are using the SKSE, you can't run skyrim normally. you must go into the steam folder, than steamapps, than common, than skyrim. Look in the main folder and you will see a file called SKSE launcher. Double click it than boom, skse is working
goku1984kakarot Aug 20, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
thanks but i do know that. In fact i even made a shortcut for that on my desktop so I wouldn't have to go hunting for that. Needless to say I have removed the problem. I have unsubscribed from skyUi, skyAi (all 3), dynamic skyrim, Dance of death (dawnguard), Heart Breaker, and some other i don't remember the names of. I also started the game again from an earlier save point and deleted the corrupted file. Now I am starting to load the mods up again, only this time not nearly as many at once. So far Dynamic Skyrim works (I recommend this a lot. It's a relaltively small file but it changes a LOT. In fact I think it makes corrections that the people at Bethesda should have realized. Case in point: when you have at least two countries near, or next to each other, and one of them has a volcano that erupts and the other is a cold tundra region, the one that is a tundra region will no longer be a tundra region but in fact start changing due to the eruption.) the next mod I intend to add is the SkyrimUI.

btw i did read the mods over and saw nothing that would make me think they would cause anything issue like that. My better guess is that I loaded too many at once.
goku1984kakarot Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
Oh and thanks to all for any helpful comments. So far they really didn't tell me what I needed, I do greatly appreciate the fact that there are responses. This plea for help could just have easily gone unanswered.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2013 @ 10:14am