Steam Greenlight
has anyone else already bought games, but not played them yet
Ive bought things like project zomboid and prison arcutect and played an hour or so, then havent touched them agian, but i find its still really hard to find out where they're up to in terms of development,
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Have you checked their official sites? not just their community hub pages but the devs own websites?
In terms of Prison Architect, I'm surprised to hear you're having trouble following its development. Every time there's an update, most of the gaming media reports on its content.
yeah tbh, its more of a comment to suggest like a news feed within steam for updates to games, rather than just a pop up occasionally, and seeing your games update in your library, I have to search for videos and thats effort :P and I find youtube or the games websites cluttered with other information. well ive got at least 7 games in developement being updated too, finding out about all the updates since I last checked usually mean trying to find posts inbetween adverts, announements, and other crap, when all I want to see is a breakdown of patch notes, sometimes even videos are abit much, 10 minutes In what could have been accomplished in 1 with abit of neat editting
Devs are perfectly capable of adding news updates about their games (that are accessible through your library). Some do, listing changelogs when new versions are pushed out - others just can't be bothered, it seems. It's not really anything to do with Valve.
Dernière modification de Skoardy; 19 aout 2013 à 12h09
Danither a écrit :
I have to search for videos and thats effort :P
And yet you bothered to post this?
Danither a écrit :
yeah tbh, its more of a comment to suggest like a news feed within steam for updates to games,
Have you even gone as far as looked at the community hub?
There is a news feed available for games within Steam. If you're still not getting enough news through the already implemented news feed it's most likely that it is cumbersome to update it with small items everwhere you're releasing the game on when you have a perfectly fine outlet on your official site.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 18 aout 2013 à 19h16