The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
dysphorya 2 Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:17pm
CK Assert Error: BSTArray.inl "invalid array"
I've been working on a mod for several weeks now, and I just received this error tonight:

Assert
File: c:\_skyrim\code\tesv\bscore\BSTArray.inl
Line: 1091
Invalid array

The only similar issue I've found is a thread at Nexus. However, unlike the original poster, zurrgo, I'm not working with any character textures. This is a straight dungeon quest mod. The only custom texture I've added is through the "Paintings and Frames" mod assets (there is one painting placed in my mod). Everything else is vanilla.

I've been unable to locate any information about the BSTArray.inl file. If I'm able to find a fix, I'll post it here. I'm going to check previous versions of my mod as well as the errors thrown on a new esp.

If anyone else has encountered a similar problem and found a fix, advice is greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT (21Aug2013):

* The Assert error loads differently with multiple loads in CK (this evening, I found one pointing at BSLightingShaderProperty.cpp). I've verified it is related to my use of the "Paintings and Frames" mod assets, since it occurs only when loading the interior cell containing the custom painting and because of similarly reported issues in the following Nexus Skyrim Mods thread. It is not a critical error and does not appear to impact the mod ingame. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/836080-ck-error-shadersbslightingshaderpropertycpp/page-2

If anyone else has similar issues, hope all of this helps.

Last edited by dysphorya; Aug 21, 2013 @ 3:44am
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:17pm