The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Rick Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:38am
Decorating the house.
Is there ,or can someone do a mod that allows for better manipulation of items to pick up and place on shelves, tables,etc. The items I pick up are always flipping over so that they end up upside down. It's really difficult to add trophy stuff where you want it. Also, It would be nice if these items would stay in their place when accidently brushed by a klutz like me who is constantly knocking things off tables and shelves like the proverbial bull in a china shop. I end up with crap all over the floor and nothing in its place. I would like to replace all the disshes, plates, cutlry ,etc. in the Lakeview manor with dwemner utensils but the task is impossible with present technology. Something that allows you to reorient positions in your grasp would be fantastic. Maybe you could use the num pad. Also I would love to br able to relace the many items I bump into which now end up in a storeage chest. Pretty soon all my furniture will be bare, My house carl doesn't pick up after me.
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:38am