I've been meaning to make this post for about a week now! The title is fairly self explainationatory. Using the default, in-game map-builder, your challenge is to create a map in exactly 1 hour. The rules will be listed below, but when you complete, PLEASE repost it back here! I would love to see what this community can come up with in only an hour.Rules:
1) You MUST be finished with the DESIGN of the map when the timer reaches zero.
2) You may only pause the timer to "construct" and play mini-tests with the map, but must continue the timer when you click "return to editor".
3) You may add lighting and observation stations and any other decoration after the time is up, but DO NOT modify any puzzle details. When the time is up, you may only add lights and observation stations.
4) If you find that your map is worthy of more editing, please resave that map as another and publish what you have already completed to this thread.
5) When you finish the challege, save the map as "One-Hour Challenge"
This challenge relies on the honor system, boys and girls. I'm excited to see what is produced if this thread gets any attention. Here is the link to the stopwatch that I used and the map that I created (lights and observation stations were added afterward in about 10 minutes, the map was functional with 7 minutes to spare.)Stopwatch:http://www.online-stopwatch.com/
You can set it to "count down" and set the timer at 1 hour.My One Hour Challenge:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=169084407
I renamed my map out of pride, it worked so well that I felt it unncessary to repost it. I will likely do another puzzle and post it here, in the comments.GOOD LUCK FELLOW WORKSHOPPERS