The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Best City In Skyrim?
Mine would be Whiterun.
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
HARDCORE 14 aug. 2013 la 16:01 
totaly whith run
jjb-54 1 14 aug. 2013 la 16:11 
I actually like Solitude - it's much cleaner and more to explore and such ... I would like to see the Wolf Queen story have a little more impact with the city ... it would make it fun ....

I like Dawnstar because I like SNOW and I have Grytwake Mod (sp?) anchored there. That is my home port for that ship. I like to walk out on one of the many little islands and watch the Sun Rise .. yes I take game time to just enjoy the sun rise! :D

Then Whiterun, only because of the history of Dragon Reach .... and it's history.

Then Windhelm, it would make a great "Ghost Story City" to be honest ... I could see "Drauger issues/attacks" there very easily!

I like Markarth, it would have been fun to make it more involved in exploring - it could easily have Dwemer Automation attacking through holes in the wall ... and Falmer as well ... there was a lot more 'danger' that could be added ... (if one was inclined to 'go there')
Raven Rock in Solstheim.
Calendyn 14 aug. 2013 la 20:32 
The Rift is arguably the most beautiful of the holds, but I'm no fan of Riften itself. Whiterun is cool, but Solitude has gorgeous architecture. I want to pick up Solitude, move it Southeast, and crush Riften under it. Then will I be content.
Solitude - if it wasn't that small - and so its whiterun... Even though i like riften and Markarth as well, the worst one is Winterhold though!
Postat inițial de Lord Ondrej:
Solitude - if it wasn't that small - and so its whiterun... Even though i like riften and Markarth as well, the worst one is Winterhold though!

The thing that never made sense to me with Winterhold is - people REBUILD - it's in their nature. They never let things like this "be". Like the bridge to the college - I know that they would do their best to repair it as much as they could. Logic 101 here - they have serious snow/wind storms. That broken short walls of the bridge's walkway would have been repaired - even with magic to avoid "deaths". I understand they wanted to give Winterhold a 'damaged' look - I get that, but it could be in a slow motion state of repair, that would not be much program issues at all XX:XX:xx amount of time equals one know house wall - bridge wall - home built. People rebuild it is just that simple.
Ram Ram 15 aug. 2013 la 10:23 
definitely Riften
Ziyad 15 aug. 2013 la 10:47 
the dwarven city
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ you need too ░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░ shut up ░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░████
███████░░░███████
░░░░░░░░░ Because it's ░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░░░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
Whiterun
I think for my own its Markarth because of the this nice buildings and the Molag Bal quest
I like Solitude cause of the position
Seerk 3 16 aug. 2013 la 17:12 
The question was about the city you like best in Skyrim, not in Solstheim, because Solstheim belongs to Morrowind nowadays...

I like all the major cities though. Some reasons:

Riften - Throws valuables on the floor in the marketplace.
Whiterun - Home to Companions, Dragonsreach, awesome goat logo.
Solitude - Solitude.
Windhelm - Huge old brick buildings.
Mickey 17 aug. 2013 la 19:46 
Whiterun would have to be my fav, everything in all in the one town.
I just wish Falkreath wasn't so gloomy.
i like 2 city's for a few reasons
Solitude: Beutiful
Windhelm: Stormcloak's base, Looks awesome
"Yeah they didnt add many random events in the cities untill the dawnguard DLC, then it just ended up killing half of the city folk." Thats why im not getting dawnguard
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 14 aug. 2013 la 15:56
Postări: 20