Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Teflon Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:23am
My interests include...
I'm a 26 year old white heterosexual male, i work as a butcher and enjoy building computers, working on computers, video games, denouncing console gaming (i stopped at ps2), spitting on IOS and Andriod users who think their phones are adequate gaming units and reliving my past through emulators and wishful thinking.
Some of my dead interests include:
-God Games (black and white, populous)
-Tycoon Games (dino park tycoon)
-Simulation Games( Hospital tycoon, HARVEST MOON)
-Pre-EA Command and conquer (red alert)
-Old fashioned 2d JRPG (star ocean, star ocean the second story)
-Building simulators (sim city 2000)
-Survival Builders (only example i can think of is timber and stone, or minecraft...oh and )
-Building RTS mixes (anno (one that isnt fused with broken internet features), stronghold, the settlers)
-Whatever the ♥♥♥♥ reccettear is, thats ♥♥♥♥ing awesome too.

I post this is the hopes someone with more time, and far more talent than me, might get a bug in up their ♥♥♥ and make something.

Id throw 60-90$ at a PC harvest moon or pretty much any god game like populous or black and white.(not reus, its a ♥♥♥♥ing puzzle game, come on)
Last edited by Teflon; Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:23am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:31am 
Have you looked at stardew valley? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93285018&searchtext=stardew+valley

Your thread seems better suited in the request subforum. You could also do with a better title and a more relevant/interesting opening paragraph. if you for some reason want to include your sexuality and work experience I would think it better suited in a closing paragraph or something, instead of making it sound like you are starting an "indroduce yourself" thread.
Teflon Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Have you looked at stardew valley? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93285018&searchtext=stardew+valley

Your thread seems better suited in the request subforum. You could also do with a better title and a more relevant/interesting opening paragraph. if you for some reason want to include your sexuality and work experience I would think it better suited in a closing paragraph or something, instead of making it sound like you are starting an "indroduce yourself" thread.
It was kind of a joke, like one of those dating websites or a 90's dating television show where i was begging for attention. Yes i have seen stardrew valley, im excited but apprehensive.
If a mod wants to move this to request it probably be best.
Last edited by Teflon; Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:34am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 3, 2013 @ 8:23am