Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
ShadowWarrior496 Jul 31, 2013 @ 4:03am
Game freezes on game menu
game frozen in game menu has "Die-Bresche" map at 0% game crashes to desktop after about a minute of that, rather confused on how to fix this, tried validating game files this didn't work and also cant find map in workshop
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
DBDUKBobsen Jul 31, 2013 @ 11:58am 
Also having the same problem. Perhaps we need to finfd a source for the map and download it seperatly?
[aCe]Zenday Jul 31, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Having same problem. No idea how to fix it, just have to wait for some smart brain to come up with something to fix it ;)
AFC~Jesus~ Jul 31, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
me too....^^
ShadowWarrior496 Jul 31, 2013 @ 8:13pm 
haha well at least im not the only one
DBDUKBobsen Aug 2, 2013 @ 10:44am 
Hey guys. I found the solution. The problem is that I was "subscribed" to the map on the workshop, y'know the place for custom content on steam. Anyways, I unsubscribed from the map on the workshop and now it works like it should, probably because the map was broken or the link wasn't right or something. See you on the battlefield! - Bobsen.
ShadowWarrior496 Aug 2, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
yeah figured that out about two days ago myself, sorry forgot to post a reply my bad lol
Greek Nov 10, 2013 @ 5:24pm 
Originally posted by DBDUKBobsen:
Hey guys. I found the solution. The problem is that I was "subscribed" to the map on the workshop, y'know the place for custom content on steam. Anyways, I unsubscribed from the map on the workshop and now it works like it should, probably because the map was broken or the link wasn't right or something. See you on the battlefield! - Bobsen.

How/where does one unsubscribe?
Paul Nov 20, 2013 @ 7:30am 
I started getting this freezing problem today, except I'm not subscribed to anything! WTF?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50