The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
need help with the mod manager.
I downloaded 45.5 yesterday and i regret doing it. After downloading nmm 45.5 i began to reload all 30 of my mods from nexus. 1st up was the unp configuration package; gotta have the eye candy. I ran into a problem with the random alternate start mod. Now you must keep in mind that this set up worked on this computer with my old nmm V 34 i think. once I ran into the issue with ras nothing has worked regarding nexus sinse. I can't download mods. i can't delete mods I can't even find the unp configuration package mod on either of my mod lists (Data files or nmm) considering the fact that i was only about a third of the way done with loading the mods I used to run in this computer I am very displeased. Right now it is just odd because i have never had this kind of trouble from nmm before. I know that you guys are computer techs and all i hope this doesn't sound too stupid but I almost see a registry issue regarding how this is looking from my end.
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
Well first off - I would take this to Nexus NMM forum and ask them.

I've been keeping my NMM up to date all the time and have not had any issues at all - well unless they were self-inflicted, by not following the instructions .. than that is not NMM's fault / problem - that is mine.

The Question that I would have - did you have an OLDER (much) version of NMM before the update and installed over it?
WTF? 2013年7月30日 13時07分 
yes 34
WTF? 2013年7月30日 13時15分 
I'm not saying that nmm is a bad program. I'm wondering if perhaps I just got a buggy down load nmm
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年7月30日 12時45分
投稿数: 3