Steam Greenlight
Finished product
"Faceless" has been "released," but it isn't available. Why are people saying their unfinished product is for sale when it isn't? It's like having an empty box on a shelf with a price tag that says "For sale, Price TBD."

There's no real way to see if a game is finished or not, but after 1200 votes I'm recognizing some warning signs. Developers are not dedicated to making the consumer want their products. Valve ought to make having a trailer mandatory. Properly mandatory. As in, if you don't have a trailer you get booted off Greenlight by a machine.
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
Oh good, this thread again.
I didn't check the hub because I wasn't interested specifically in that game...but I just checked and no other Greenlight game is in that state of released but not available. That's because all of the other games are done, or at least functional (Early Access).

Frankly, I'd prefer to see ONLY completed games on Greenlight, but obviously that's too much to ask for...I still want to see a trailer for every game, because you know, it's in the rules.
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 29 лип. 2013 о 11:49
Дописів: 3