Steam Greenlight
Suggestion: Items you have voted for and that have been greenlit.
I have voted for 70 or so greenlight items that I found promising, but seeing as most greenlight games still have a long time of development to go before being ready it would be nice to have a filter function on greenlight where you can easily and in a consolidated way see when an item you have previously voted for have gotten the green light.

Basically "Items you have voted for that have been greenlit."

It is something I atleast would find very helpful.
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
If you check the list "items i've voted for" you will see that the projects that has been released (but not the ones that have gotten greenlit but yet to be released apparently) has a green border and a checkmark under it's picture.

With only 70 items (3 pages if you select 30 items per page) it should go fairly quickly to spot the projects that has been released among the ones you have voted for.
Oh I had not noticed that. Thank you!
Цитата допису GorlomSwe:
If you check the list "items i've voted for" you will see that the projects that has been released (but not the ones that have gotten greenlit but yet to be released apparently) has a green border and a checkmark under it's picture.

With only 70 items (3 pages if you select 30 items per page) it should go fairly quickly to spot the projects that has been released among the ones you have voted for.

For people that have even more votes (I have 5 pages of 30) Greenlight Team, how are we going with a Greenlit restriction tag on 'Items you've voted for'?

The tick tag also doesn't help me at all if I was following a project, but had not yet converted to voting for it. Looking through my Follows and Favourites, there is no indication if they are Greenlit or not.

Maybe it should be the other way around. Maybe when I visit Released, I should be able to drill down and sort out which ones I'd voted for, Favourited, and Followed.
Автор останньої редакції: Psycho; 18 верес. 2013 о 20:16
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 26 лип. 2013 о 4:41
Дописів: 3