Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
curly_nuts Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:31pm
disappearing greenlit games
I could have sworn there were more games greenlit and now there are 79. have some games been taken down? wasn't the number of greenlit games 80 or 81 yesterday?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Skoardy Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:39pm 
It's possible some games have had issues that led to them being removed but has the number released games gone up?
curly_nuts Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
the number released has gone up, slowly, but i'm pretty sure that there were greenlit games that were greenlit then mysteriously disappear. i just wanted to confirm that other people noticed this
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 25, 2013 @ 11:25pm 
Originally posted by curly_nuts:
the number released has gone up, slowly, but i'm pretty sure that there were greenlit games that were greenlit then mysteriously disappear. i just wanted to confirm that other people noticed this

If you want to do some sleutheing you could allways compare the games listed under greenlit AND released (two different lists using different numbers. meaning if a game gets released the number for greenlit oddly enough goes down) to the games listed in the news section.

That way you should be able to notice if a game is missing and even wwhich title it is.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:19am
shockwavelover Jul 26, 2013 @ 2:14am 
It's not just games that are released - there's usually a few pieces of software included in each round as well.
Parody Games Jul 26, 2013 @ 4:19am 
I'm pretty sure I also saw it at 80 yesterday, before it dropped to 79. Though, there were a few glitches recently... all of the comments disappeared for a bit on some games until this fixed something in the database.
C0untzer0 Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:41am 
It's Elsword. A game which technically made it through greenlight, then also won a place on steam as some indie award winner, throwing up some confusion.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:44am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:31pm