The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
(KM)bobman235 Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:24pm
mod idea: theaving gone wrong
hi my name is bobman23 and I have an idea for a mod that I have been trying to get someone to help me with
first I am not a moder but I would like to still help even if I cannot be directly involved in the moding processes

now my idea is that there would be a dagger you would get after becoming leader of the thieves guild. this dagger would allow you to shrink to the size of a doll [when you block] and to grow back to normal size [when you attack].

now when you are in a town or house that has children in it you could be seen by them. if you are then they could mistake you for a doll or wooden figure [depending if it is a boy or a girl that sees you]. after they see you they will take you home[if your not already there] and start to play with you. if a girl finds you then you would be put in a dress or formal clothing depending if the player if male or female. if a boy finds you then you would be put in to some wooden figure armor [armor made out of wood] and fight some wooden figures [some hit npcs that don't move].
after you have been played with you will go be in a toy chest or on the floor if its a boy or in a doll house or toy chest if a girl. at this point you can:

1 look for your items [which could be on a dresser, table, or be all over the floor of the child's room. 2 try to get out of the house [keep in mind that you can not open normal sized doors or chests] 3 sty in the house and wait for the child to play with you all so when you shrink you can only bring one set of armor and one weapon not including the dagger and you can only bring 50 pounds of weight with you. than

2 try to get out of the house [keep in mind that you can not open normal sized doors or chests]

3 sty in the house and wait for the child to play with you

all so when you shrink you can only bring one set of armor and one weapon not including the dagger and you can only bring 50 pounds of weight with you.

thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the be talking to you soon

sincerely bobman235
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Ms. Frizzle Jul 29, 2013 @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by Bobman235:
hi my name is bobman23 and I have an idea for a mod that I have been trying to get someone to help me with
first I am not a moder but I would like to still help even if I cannot be directly involved in the moding processes

now my idea is that there would be a dagger you would get after becoming leader of the thieves guild. this dagger would allow you to shrink to the size of a doll [when you block] and to grow back to normal size [when you attack].

now when you are in a town or house that has children in it you could be seen by them. if you are then they could mistake you for a doll or wooden figure [depending if it is a boy or a girl that sees you]. after they see you they will take you home[if your not already there] and start to play with you. if a girl finds you then you would be put in a dress or formal clothing depending if the player if male or female. if a boy finds you then you would be put in to some wooden figure armor [armor made out of wood] and fight some wooden figures [some hit npcs that don't move].
after you have been played with you will go be in a toy chest or on the floor if its a boy or in a doll house or toy chest if a girl. at this point you can:

1 look for your items [which could be on a dresser, table, or be all over the floor of the child's room. 2 try to get out of the house [keep in mind that you can not open normal sized doors or chests] 3 sty in the house and wait for the child to play with you all so when you shrink you can only bring one set of armor and one weapon not including the dagger and you can only bring 50 pounds of weight with you. thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the be talking to you soon sincerely bobman235 [/quote

2 try to get out of the house [keep in mind that you can not open normal sized doors or chests]

all so when you shrink you can only bring one set of armor and one weapon not including the dagger and you can only bring 50 pounds of weight with you.

thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the be talking to you soon

sincerely bobman235

Its intresting but it sounds way to hard to script and mod. I dont even know if its possible.
(KM)bobman235 Jul 30, 2013 @ 12:16am 
Originally posted by Konno Yuusuke:
Originally posted by Bobman235:

1 look for your items [which could be on a dresser, table, or be all over the floor of the child's room. 2 try to get out of the house [keep in mind that you can not open normal sized doors or chests] 3 sty in the house and wait for the child to play with you all so when you shrink you can only bring one set of armor and one weapon not including the dagger and you can only bring 50 pounds of weight with you. thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the be talking to you soon sincerely bobman235 [/quote] Its intresting but it sounds way to hard to script and mod. I dont even know if its possible. [/quote] i know it seams hard but i have seen other things like this before in a mo

sincerely bobman235

Its intresting but it sounds way to hard to script and mod. I dont even know if its possible.

i know it seams hard but i have seen other things like this before in a mod were there was 2 staves that shrank and greaw things so the hardest part would be the scripting
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:24pm