Strike Suit Zero
Новые корабли, оружие, миссии и многое другое
Исследуйте новые корабли, оружие и миссии для Strike Suit Zero, созданные другими участниками сообщества. Или используйте редактор XedMod, чтобы создать и поделиться своими собственными, или создать совершенно новые игры. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать больше и начать.
Should I buy this game got a few hours before the sale ends? Or Ace Combat Assault Horizon?
Which one to choose? Both?
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
both are going to be good
this game is more unrealistic and has Gundam" Quilites, and theres mods that allow different type of gameplay. i used ace combat on playstation a few years back, this is more original . id buy both if you like to fly, or have a "Joystick" lol Good luck mate.

EDIT>i went and watched Ace combat, That looks so legit, if your PC can Run it.. Grab that first but This is on sale for 5$ its a great game for that price, or it was 5$ when i got it might be 7$ now.. ether way, if you have the 20$ and like to fly, id grab em there isn't many flying games like ether as far as i know at such qaulty
Отредактировано Macksmus; 21 июл. 2013 г. в 22:47
Good point not to many to choose from and I can buy both for the price of one. Thanks for the response, I'll get both might not be on sale for a while.
I own both. You want both of them, trust me on this.
thx got them both already
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 21 июл. 2013 г. в 20:58