Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Neue Schlachtfelder warten auf Sie!
Stöbern Sie nach neuen Maps, Mods und vielem mehr! Sie wollen eine eigene Mod erstellen oder Ihre bestehende bei Steam hochladen, damit sie jeder sehen kann? Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren.
Map ideas for workshop mod creators!
I dont know if theres a thread for this but I would like to start one if there isnt! Anyone come and post your map ideas for both Rising Storm and Red Orchistra 2 for all the map creators to see!

I would personally like to see a Map for WW1, a trench warfare map with No Mans Land inbetween the lines! And I dont know if it will have to be server rules or otherwise but if its connected with the map then please set it so that bolt action rifles and MG's are the only weapons to be available (save for pistols for the SL's and TL, obviously). That would be awesome. I dont know how to do all the land editing and all that otherwise I would do it myself...anyways anyone and everyone else who has ideas for maps for everyone to see please post here and keep this thread going (unless, like I said, there is already a thread for this, in which case please link it to me!)
< >
Beiträge 11 von 1
There is a mutator for bolt-rifle-only but I think you'll be more interested in the WW1 Mod "The Great War:Grabenkrieg 1914-1918"
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=86631
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kraft ♥ Squad; 8. Juli 2013 um 10:42
< >
Beiträge 11 von 1
Pro Seite: 1530 50