The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
larueyou Jul 7, 2013 @ 1:12pm
Mod Missing
I have not played Skyrim in probably three months, so the mod might not be avaliable any longer. I am hoping someone can help me find it, or it's replacement. I do not know the name of the mod but what it did was, Behind the Home in Whiterun there was a backpack with Five books in it. The different books gave you different permenant enhancements, the main one i really care about was chaning your "Carrying weight" to 5000.
I have searched the workshop for anything Similar and can not find anything.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
rodneyterry Jul 9, 2013 @ 7:24pm 
Theres three options i know of..The first and best is the "dwemer jar house", its a house you keep in your inventory.If you ever get over weight you just use it to teleport to your house and dump it all off there. Second "learning stone". you'll level up everytime you use it and you can add to your stamina. Last is the "Bandolier, bags and pouches", all standalone addons for your armor that can be made at the tanning rack that give you carryweight bonuses.
larueyou Jul 9, 2013 @ 9:58pm 
Thanks For the reply, i will look into those options.
Though None sound like the one i was using, due to it being a mod that gave you Five Spell Books with permenant enhancements.
larueyou Jul 9, 2013 @ 10:25pm 
If this Helps any, I believe two of the other perks (of the five) was #1- Prism (becom invisible) and #2- Summon Faster Shawdowmere. i never used the other two perks the books provided, but that should be three out of five that was part of the mod i am in search of.l
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2013 @ 1:12pm