Steam Greenlight
Grandia RPG series
Does anyone know how to propose a new game for Greenlight? I would like to propose the Grandia Games since only Grandia 1 and 2 made it to Germany and the other titles of this really great turn based RPG series did´nt make it to Germany. Woudl be great if Steam would decide to sell them here and I think the games would have a lot fans here - what are your thoughts on that?
< >
Zobrazeno 15 z 5 komentářů
You can't propose games. Ask the owners of the IP to put it on Steam, there really isn't any other option.
You have one other option. You can hop over to Gog.com and make a wishlist (or add your voice to an existing wishlist). It will not bring the game to steam though. Not sure if it will even bring it to gog. But on gog at least you can suggest games.
michael_welter původně napsal:
what are your thoughts on that?
Well, apart from some weak spin-offs, there was only Grandia 3 and that was PS2 only so you're all out of luck unless you can convince Game Arts or Square Enix to waste loads of cash just to port it. Posting here will achieve absolutely nothing.
Just buy the rights from their current owners and you can propose it yourself?
Thanks for all Your answers - I didn´t realize that only people who have the rights to a game can propose here - would be much more friendly of Steam if they had a whishlist like GOG.COM - I will go there and make a whish... let´s hope enough people will support it, cause I really think the Grandia Series is one of the best classic turn-baed rpg-series ever - as well story-wise as when it comes to gameplay...
< >
Zobrazeno 15 z 5 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 5. čvc. 2013 v 12.02
Počet příspěvků: 5