Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Sylv Jun 30, 2013 @ 8:34am
Paranormal :"(
If everyone has not seen Paranormal on Steam Greenlight. I highly suggest you check it out. It was an amazing jump scare game with free downloadable content. I feel as though it should have been greenlite in the first wave. It was one of the Greenlight launch titles up for voting. I check the charts not too long ago and it is surrounded by games that have already been greenlite, but yet, it remains off the Steam market. The reason I want it up the most is because, it had updates constantly when it first came out (Now that they are working on the first expansion. Not so much.) And I hated manually having to download the whole game over and over just for a few new features. I honestly also believe this game is beyond original and good enough to be on Steam. I just don't see the reason behind why it isn't. If someone can explain, that would be great and a lot of help. I just hate seeing great games not on the best service platform.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Saido San Jun 30, 2013 @ 8:39am 
ok
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 1, 2013 @ 6:06am 
Originally posted by LiberatoR:
I honestly also believe this game is beyond original and good enough to be on Steam. I just don't see the reason behind why it isn't. If someone can explain, that would be great and a lot of help.
Because not enough people agree with you. I for instance, feel no attraction what so ever to "jump scare games". That means I will vote for other games instead that I want to see on Greenlight.
perseuand Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Não entendi nada e só vou comentar pra completar algo e ganhar insignias. haha
Sgt.Psycho Jul 1, 2013 @ 1:09pm 
Obligatory linkage
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92944736

iirc I did vote for it, simply because it was one of the first horror games on Greenlight, but while I am still following it, I don't think that it's progressed that far since it was added. Note no updates since January.

To be honest, there's a number of subsequent entries for this genre that eclipse it in several areas.
Bonato Jul 22, 2013 @ 9:43pm 
Originally posted by perseuand:
Não entendi nada e só vou comentar pra completar algo e ganhar insignias. haha
kkkkkkkkkkkkk tbm!!
Sgt.Psycho Jul 22, 2013 @ 10:45pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Originally posted by LiberatoR:
And I hated manually having to download the whole game over and over just for a few new features.

Simple solution: Use the Desura client......

Does Desura manage patching/updates like Steam does? I've had a look at it but not made the jump yet, mainly because I don't really want two game manager/clients running at the same time.
So1dat_udachi Jul 22, 2013 @ 11:21pm 
=(
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 8:34am