Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Canaduhz Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:34pm
Possible ideas for Greenlight
Just a few ideas that I thought may be helpful for Greenlight users.
Because I like to scan through a lot of games on here (and upvote them) but I choose not to favorite them, how about having a green mail for when an upvote is greenlit, and an email for release?
OR:
How about a watch list, that is like wishlist, but for greenlight games before they are released?
That gives a notification when the developer comments or creates an update for those waiting to vote and also notifies you when the game is greenlit.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Jun 27, 2013 @ 1:25am 
So you choose not to "Follow" them, but want to have the benefits of following them? Hmmmm...
orb Jun 27, 2013 @ 3:12am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
So you choose not to "Follow" them
I think only not to "Favorite" them:
Originally posted by Canaduhz:
... I choose not to favorite them...

If you chose not to favorite them, then there is also a separate "Follow" button and the "Followed" list (which in my case is much longer than the "Favorite" list).

There's no reason for adding 3rd button and 3rd list, because "Watched" would be the same as "Followed" and would be confusing.
Soralion Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:43am 
I don't mind this idea, I think it would be better suited if this "Watch" list were simply an indicator of if the game was greenlit or not, and the "Followed" list were a stream of updates about the games, as it is now.
Shaolin Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:01am 
That makes sense. I'd go with that
MysticRayne Jul 15, 2013 @ 11:55pm 
What about adding more FTP games?
michael joyce Jul 18, 2013 @ 3:51am 
Runes of magic
Combat arms EU
would be nice :D
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:34pm