Steam Greenlight
Nanacho 2013년 6월 25일 오후 10시 48분
A Couple Suggestions
I know not everyone's favorite game is on Steam. Greenlight is perfect for that! Although, I want a specific few games on Steam - Games I can't seem to find anywhere (mostly because they're older). I know you can submit YOUR games to Greenlight, but how can you suggest games for Greenlight? I, when I was younger, borrowed a game from my friend called "Voyage." This is the game inspired by the book "Voyage: Journey to the Moon" by Jules Verne. I never completed this game and since upgrading to Windows 7, formatting my hard drive, I haven't been able to find it - Neither has my friend. I would love to see this game on Steam, but don't know how to get my suggestion to the Adventure Co. or whoever's in charge of Greenlight.

I also would like to see a game, meant originally for the PSP, on Steam eventually. I found it for iOS, but it's in Japanese, seeing it's anime-based. With no translation update in sight, I would like to see Corpse Party brought to Greenlight and later be available in the Steam Store. If you want to see this game, Cry (YouTube) has done a Let's Play on it. The game is quite emotional and stressful but it's definately worth playing!

I hope I've caught the attention of someone who can get these games on Greenlight or someone who can direct me to a "Suggestions Box," if you will.

~Thank you
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
Pantheon 2013년 6월 25일 오후 11시 00분 
You can't suggest games to Greenlight. You can try to contact the developers and ask them, but Greenlight is mostly for indie developers without a publisher behind them, afaik.
AusSkiller 2013년 6월 26일 오전 1시 02분 
Unless you have permission from the IP owner it would be illegal to sell the game, this is why Valve only let you submit your own game, they couldn't sell one you submitted if it was owned by someone else, so if you want a game on Steam the ONLY way to get it there is to convince the IP owner to put it on Steam.
ShockwaveLover 2013년 6월 26일 오전 1시 05분 
Your 'Suggestion Box' is a subforum, on the right of the screen of the Greenlight Forums page. Doubt it'll do any good, but it might make you feel better.
Gorlom[Swe] 2013년 6월 26일 오전 2시 41분 
PsychoSunshine님이 먼저 게시:
I hope I've caught the attention of someone who can get these games on Greenlight or someone who can direct me to a "Suggestions Box," if you will.

~Thank you
I would like to direct you to good old games over at gog.com. They seem to be what you are looking for.
I don't know if the game is on there but at least they have a "suggestion box" or wishlist feature. Steam lacks that as they don't act on any of the wishlists / game requests posted here

As others have pointed out to get a game onto Steam you need to contact the dev or their publisher and convince them to submit it. (That little info is available in the FAQ "About Greenlight")
Bloomisty the Lady of Sealand 2013년 6월 29일 오후 8시 45분 
Suggesting games is a great idea! It would really help not only with sales I think but in overall customer satisfaction.
Pantheon 2013년 6월 30일 오전 3시 12분 
Bloomisty the Lady of Sealand님이 먼저 게시:
Suggesting games is a great idea! It would really help not only with sales I think but in overall customer satisfaction.
It would also be pretty much useless. Developers need to put their games on Greenlight, so how exactly would a game suggestion work here?
If you want a specific game on here, you need to contact the developers of it.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- 2013년 6월 30일 오전 5시 51분 
How to make "suggesting games" work:

Option 1: Contact the owners and suggest they put their game on Steam.
Option 2: ...dream?
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 6월 25일 오후 10시 48분
게시글: 7