The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Adura 1 Jun 20, 2013 @ 4:20am
A Place to Put a Small Town
Preferably in the Rift, or at least far from Whiterun/riverwood. I'd like it to be a fair distance from any other major settlement.

I'm workin' on a mod, and I'd like to make a small village for it. I've been looking for a place to put it, but have come up short (unless I want to demolish some landscaping or clear a forest or somethin' >.>).

I'd like to find a nice flat spot that doesn't require much editing to put the town in.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ^^

For reference, the town would likely end up being somewhere between 1/2 or 2/3 of Riverwood's size.

Thanks for your time ^_~
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
jeslyck Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:11am 
There's a lot of land south of Falkreath and Angi's camp and west of Bloodet throne, at one of the highest mountains.

Hope I could help just discovered it.
jjb-54 1 Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:32am 
There is some open country West of Kynesgrove over by Mara's Eye Pond. It has snow mountains, forest and the Pond and it's pretty scenic place.

Basically in the triangle of Uttering Hills Cave - Mara's Eye Pond and Gallows Rock.
jjb-54 1 Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:35am 
Another place: CLEARSPRING TARN, pretty area there too.
Last edited by jjb-54; Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:38am
Rabidmabel Jun 21, 2013 @ 8:34am 
Around the southern side of the river running through the rift? It's a nice area, and the addition of some tough people/guards could help keep the monsters away.
Rfiz Jun 21, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
if you exit riften and go near the dawnguard entrance up the mountain on your rigth theres a nice spot for a small mountain town.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 4:20am