The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Guzelius Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:43am
The Glitch of Eternal Night - Save me steam workshop; you're my only hope
Okay so basically after getting some new mods (Nothing too major, and removing them has not fixed the problem) I started a new game on the 'Random alternate start' mod. (and later without it) it was night time, but the stars were moving extremely fast. So I figured the timescale is the source of the problem, however, upon zooming through, waiting for sunrise, I found that something has caused the daytime in skyrim to occur at midnight and last about 2 hours before plunging me back into darkness for the rest of the game. The weather is making no sense either. A quick glance across the internet has told me that a few others have had a similar problem, but no solutions have been found. So I ask you people, has anybody experienced anything similar? Is there a way to fix this problem?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Guzelius Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Ahhhh yeah. It did disappear the next day. although time still sometimes starts out really fast but its easily corrected by the console so no problem. Thanks... Jesus.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:43am