The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Guzelius Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:43am
The Glitch of Eternal Night - Save me steam workshop; you're my only hope
Okay so basically after getting some new mods (Nothing too major, and removing them has not fixed the problem) I started a new game on the 'Random alternate start' mod. (and later without it) it was night time, but the stars were moving extremely fast. So I figured the timescale is the source of the problem, however, upon zooming through, waiting for sunrise, I found that something has caused the daytime in skyrim to occur at midnight and last about 2 hours before plunging me back into darkness for the rest of the game. The weather is making no sense either. A quick glance across the internet has told me that a few others have had a similar problem, but no solutions have been found. So I ask you people, has anybody experienced anything similar? Is there a way to fix this problem?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Person Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:07am 
Is my mod on that list of downloaded mods,
Jesus's Interior Fast Traveling
i got that bugg reported and i fixed it
so if it was my mod on the list its gone :P
Guzelius Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Ahhhh yeah. It did disappear the next day. although time still sometimes starts out really fast but its easily corrected by the console so no problem. Thanks... Jesus.
Person Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:39pm 
no prob
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:43am