The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Знайдіть найкращі моди для вашої гри
Знаходження та інсталювання ваших улюблених модів стало легшим. Автори модів також насолоджуються добре налагодженим процесом вивантаження модів прямо у Steam. Натисніть тут, щоби дізнатися як.
deleting mods
hey everyone im somewhat new, and i was wondering how i could delete a mod or two
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
i think you un subscribe
if that dose not work just deselect it from the active mods
i allways read all mods in full to make shore im getting the mod that works with my game style
first so i dont have a huge list of unbalance mods that just mess up a great game
unsubscribing and deselecting them will tell your game to not use them, but won't delete the mods.

Go to the Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data folder in ProgramFiles. This is where mod information is kept. To truly DELETE a mod, go find its files (usually a .esp and .bsa pair) and delete them O_o;

This will remove them from your computer :O

assuming this is what'cha want >.<
Right. But there is an other possible way to delete them. you go in your skyrim (dont hit the start button) and there is a "Data" button an there you can delete them to (but i dont know if you truly delete them with this way)
Thanks for this Informations ; )
Цитата допису Adura:
unsubscribing and deselecting them will tell your game to not use them, but won't delete the mods.

Go to the Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data folder in ProgramFiles. This is where mod information is kept. To truly DELETE a mod, go find its files (usually a .esp and .bsa pair) and delete them O_o;

This will remove them from your computer :O

assuming this is what'cha want >.<

This is Exactly what I needed than you
Please be aware, deleting a mod will remove it from your game completely. This effectively is uninstalling a mod from existing save games. Uninstallation of mods from the middle of a save game is not supported, and you must make a new game after uninstalling mods in order to avoid bugs
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 19 черв. 2013 о 7:38
Дописів: 8