The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vind de beste mods voor je spellen
Het vinden en installeren van je favoriete mods was nog nooit zo makkelijk. Voor mod-makers is het uploaden van mods naar Steam een eitje. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
game not working
ive installed the game two times an it still dont work it shows diamond an snake emblem then it kick me out to my windows pleases fix it for me its on your end not mine
< >
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
i now sorry still aint got the hung of it yet :(
can you help me at all plz ??
Origineel geplaatst door caryrose58:
it shows diamond an snake emblem then it kick me out to my windows

This generally means you have a severe mod conflict - probably a mod that requires an .esm you don't have =/
Click on SKYRIM ICON and open main Icon WIndow to Skyrim.

You should see:

PLAY
OPTIONS
DATA FILES <---
TECH SUPPORT
EXIT.

Click on Data Files and see if you have the following files;

HIGH REZ 1/3 - HIGH REZ 2/3 and HIGH REZ 3/3 - IF you do - Uncheck them and DELETE SELECTED FILES. These are a consistant problem with SKYRIM and cause almost INSTANT CTD's ...
there are no sutch item in the data files an it still kicks me out right after the diamond with dragon emblem come up you sure its not on your end ? all i did is delete thje game on my end when i was tyred of playing it i never tutch any of the files before?
Okay - what files are in the DATA FILES section? (If any)
morrowind imports +slave pack rieking porter + nature of the beast 2 + highrestexturepack01.esp +highrestexturepack02.esp + highrestexturepack03 + dawngard \.esm
theres no / sorry
after the steam update i tried to play skyrim and the launcher crashes and it says ( skyrim launcher has stopped working ) last night i was playing i tried to verify game cache files finds 1 file with problems but ather than its dosent replace it so i reinstall it but still dosent work ps i dont use any mods
morrowind imports +slave pack rieking porter + nature of the beast 2 + highrestexturepack01.esp +highrestexturepack02.esp + highrestexturepack03 + dawngard \.esm

Okay - so this is the list that is in your DATA FILE LIST?

Make sure Dawnguard is at the TOP of the load file list.

Uncheck the High Rez 1/3 - 2/3 - 3/3. Then see if the game works - IF It does, (which I have a feeling it might) - then DELETE these 3 files.
idelete the res files an put the dawnstar on top an it still dosnt work
All right -

MORROWWIND IMPORTS state very clearly you NEED DRAGONBORN DLC. So this is reason # 1 that it is not working:

Requires Dragonborn.

Ever wondered why Brand-Shei would boast about his wares from Morrowind but would never have them in stock? Have you ever thought that the Dunmer of Windhelm were odd for not having goods and spirits from their home? This plugin fixes that.

slave pack rieking porter -- ALSO REQUIRED DRAGONBORN

Also nature of the beast 2 - looks like it too requires some specific mods.

So that is your problem - You do not have DRAGONBORN for two of the MODS so it will NOT LOAD. You will have to remove both of those MODS for certain.

nature of the beast 2 -- Read the instructions for this mod and see if you have all the requirements as well.
is there no way you can send what i need to my email.?
is there no way you can send what i need to my email.?

I umm .. do not have your e-mail address. If you want FRIEND me and I will accept.

But basically the 2 MODS you have REQUIRE DRAGONBORN - DLC. You did not show that you have DRAGONBORN - they why Morrowwind and Slavepack also need Dragonborn DLC.

So basically disable and/or remove them it your Skyrim should work.
I BOT THE NEW ADDONS FOR SKYRIM BUT WHEN I TRY TO REDEEM THEM IT WONT REDEEM THEM I BYPAST MY ROUTER AS IT SAYS TO DO BUT IT STILL DENIES IT AN I NO IM PUTING IT IN RIGHT
< >
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 18 jun 2013 om 18:06
Aantal berichten: 16