Steam Greenlight
KungFooZombie 2013 年 6 月 16 日 上午 3:58
Motivate a vote
Hey all,

I really enjoy Greenlight and love to contribute by voting.
I do somehow miss the option to motivate why I vote something up or down. With certain games I feel that I would love to play them, but just not on a PC. Some platformers or top down shooters would be awesome on a console (from my couch, with a controller and just for those in-between moments).

Other games just really hit the spot and I would like to select why I would buy this game on Steam.

Would it be an addition to be able to motivate your vote? Or is the simplicity of the pitch and vote mechanic just how it should be?

I suppose it would be helpful for devs to know why their games are downvoted?
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- 2013 年 6 月 16 日 上午 4:09 
Why would it matter why you'd buy it so long as you'd buy it?

As for telling the dev why you voted how you did, that's what the comments section is for.
Snaeng 2013 年 6 月 16 日 上午 5:56 
引用自 KungFooZombie
I feel that I would love to play them, but just not on a PC. Some platformers or top down shooters would be awesome on a console (from my couch, with a controller and just for those in-between moments).

Steam Big Picture?
Skoardy 2013 年 6 月 16 日 上午 6:40 
If you'd buy the game, give it your vote. Otherwise, don't. That's all they're interested in. You shouldn't be giving your vote when you'd buy the game if it was on a console but not the PC. That information is useless to Valve.

Like Zaxoth said, if you want to encourage the developer to work on a console version, use the comments.
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 6 月 16 日 上午 3:58
回覆: 3