The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
oystein_t Jun 15, 2013 @ 9:02am
Beeding damage
I need some help with my modding.
I'm balancing out the skills in the game, and one that needs to be fixed is the bleeding damage for axe's. I have found out how to fix most of it, but I can't find the bleeding damage for the dragon class axe's. all the others are easy to find, from iron to daedric, but the dragon is not there. So if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Flounce 9 Jun 15, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Are you loading the Dawnguard Master File?
If you're only using vanilla keep in mind Dragonbone weapons don't actually exist.

I haven't looked at the Bleed effects from Dawnguard so I'm not actually sure how they're added for the Dragonbone War Axe, if they're added at all.
oystein_t Jun 16, 2013 @ 12:31am 
I had only opened the skyrim master file, so maybe that's why then. But I got a new problem now, because the creation kit crashes when I try to open any of the other master files :(
Flounce 9 Jun 16, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Google it. Seriously.

Stuff like "Creation kit loading multiple master files"
oystein_t Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:00am 
I fixed the issue with the other master files, so now i can open everyone at the same time, but i still can't find the bleeding damage of dragon quality axes. So if anyone has found them and knows the name of them that would be great
Flounce 9 Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:26am 
It uses the Daedric one.
oystein_t Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Ok. thx.
Flounce 9 Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
Do you mind if I ask what exactly you're changing and how exactly you're changing it.

It was pretty simple to find out which bleed effect the Dragonbone axe's used and I'm a little surprised you didn't find it out by accident... Or, using only the vanilla Master File, work it out.
oystein_t Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:14am 
I'm changing the "perkbleedingswordiron" and steel.. and so on. Because that's what the skills use. So i change the seconds and damage/second for them.
The main reason I thought dragon had it's own damage is because before i decided to mod myself, I wanted to know how much the different weapon skills did, like the bleeding.
So i searced for it, and on the elderscrolls wiki, the bleeding damage is listed with dragon and daedric not having identical damages. So I assumed it had it's own damage.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 9:02am