Strike Suit Zero

New ships, weapons, missions, and more
Discover new ships, weapons and missions for Strike Suit Zero, created by others in the community. Or use the XedMod editor to create and share your own, or to create entirely new games. Click here to learn more and to get started.
Gerorge W. Burns Jun 9, 2013 @ 8:21pm
only four uploads?
why is this? are the tools hard to use or is it just lack of knowlage?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Supereor Jun 9, 2013 @ 8:30pm 
Yeah, I'm still having trouble believing that, as I made a post on May 25th about it(still waiting). If you scout over the Strike Suit Zero Workshop forums, you can find out that I'm actually pretty butthurt about it, given that I got the game for the mods. I suggested in my old post that the game developers should release a video about how to make their first mod for it, but they didn't seem to listen. Scouting the forums some more reveals that XedMod doesn't quite support some file types it claims to support.
Last edited by Supereor; Jun 9, 2013 @ 8:32pm
[TAW] tah;rox Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:57am 
I've been trying to figure it out (Xed) but so far im just getting errors while trying to load levels.

Damn, I just want to play infinity with my own imported models.
Apex 3 Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:27am 
Hi guys

We are looking at getting more tutorials up asap. If you have specific areas that you would like covered please let us know.

I have expanded one of the current tutorials on the wiki into a step by step guide:

http://www.bornreadygames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tutorials/One_Enemy_Fighter
C0LD3RST33L7 Aug 28, 2013 @ 7:04pm 
I cannot believe more people havent jumped onto modding for this super game. Space Flight sims are such a lost art and I was hoping this would start a resurgence in the gendre. This is my fav game of the sort since Tie Fighter.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50