Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
karloz297 Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:04am
why cant we have games like dead or alive 5 on pc?
we have pad compatable games now so why cant we get the likes of dead or alive or fighting games like that in general? there is far to few about for pc
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Skoardy Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:25am 
We can. But it's the developers/publishers decision - they probably don't believe there's a market. Nobody apart from them will be able to give you a real answer so if you're really interested, you could try contacting them and asking.
karloz297 Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:30am 
just sucks really because i love my pc and i love gaming on it but i also love those type of games as well its just disappointing really that i haveta console jump and most other gamers agree with me that i know. i think i will contact them and hassle them until they give in.
mikusex1357 [TH] Jun 6, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Send the game to give me a game on anything.
BFW_Jligion Jun 6, 2013 @ 5:03am 
ok
Chiatroll Jun 6, 2013 @ 5:13am 
Marketing most likely?

Personally I'm never really interested in a fighter on my PC because I always liked fighters best with a live people around to play with and not online. It's so ping reliant I hate playing fighters online.

My desktop PC has a large screen but is in a location that is awkward for crowding around in that sort of party situation, not that it isn't very possible. I could move it but meh it feels to personal to put it in a public room and have everyone hookup to a controller on a USB port of my PC.

Other people are in a different situation and I'm sure many people would like to see fighters on PC but I don't have the numbers.
Last edited by Chiatroll; Jun 6, 2013 @ 5:15am
karloz297 Jun 6, 2013 @ 5:59am 
i can see your point but i would see it more as one of those non-online games which would actually be rather refreshing now cause there are games taht are online that really are terrible and shouldnt be lol
karloz297 Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
i actually like the look of these games and shall get them lol need a lot more games like the capoeria one for pc if im honest i love those types of games
zubochistka Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:34am 
I think piracy does matter too.
C0untzer0 Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:37am 
Originally posted by zubochistka:
But not context or relevance, evidently. At least you got your precious badge.
Sgt.Psycho Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:56am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Originally posted by zubochistka:
But not context or relevance, evidently. At least you got your precious badge.

If it counts, I think we can place the blame for this spam on Total Biscuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q2n1FVmOIL8#!&t=12m56s

(Arg, timecodes not working in embedded, and it won't let me take you to an external page. Fastforward to 12m56s)

Coincidence much? He calls for Badges and trading cards for Greenlight participation. Next thing, wave of brain-dead spam.

/troll

(Yes I know these posts appeared before TB's comments. Not even he has power over time itself... or does he?)
Last edited by Sgt.Psycho; Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:58am
Tatsuya Hiroki Jul 5, 2013 @ 7:25am 
a game which is about basically watching girls in bikini suits, and you wonder why its not on greenlight? would have the same fiasco as did Seduce Me
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 5, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by |KSAW|// Nagyimetál:
a game which is about basically watching girls in bikini suits, and you wonder why its not on greenlight? would have the same fiasco as did Seduce Me
You've never heard of dead or alive before, have you? It's a whole series. I don't think it has any trouble with popularity.

But the point is moot since the dead or alive series aren't available on PC.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 5, 2013 @ 8:45am
-Z- Jul 5, 2013 @ 8:50am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by |KSAW|// Nagyimetál:
You've never heard of dead or alive before, have you? It's a whole series. I don't think it has any trouble with popularity.

But the point is moot since the dead or alive series aren't available on PC.
Maybe he thinks the franchise is limited to the volleyball titles?
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by Zaxoth:
Maybe he thinks the franchise is limited to the volleyball titles?
Ah that would explain it :p
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:04am