Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Új csataterek várnak rád!
Keress és tölts le új pályákat, modokat és sok mást! Ki akarod próbálni a modkészítést, vagy fel akarod tölteni modod a Steamre, hogy mindenki lássa? Kattints ide, hogy megtudd, hogyan.
Americans VS Germans?
I'm not sure about the rest of the community, but i think it would be very interesting see some new maps based in Europe (France, Germany, etc.) between the Americans and Germans. Is something like this even possible to mod? Would anyone else like to see something like this?
< >
115/38 megjegyzés mutatása
I'm sure we will see it soon enough.
Meh. I am more curious about the battlefields that never been played on.
For instance, battles between the French Forgien Legion and Germans in Africa, Aussies and Japanese fighting in Indonisha and so forth...

And damn me for unable to spell that country's name right.
I think a token Normandy (Carentan maybe?) or Market Garden map might be fun, but I'd rather see some less commonly seen battles. El Alamein, Kasserine, Sicily...WWII offers so many possibilities, but we've so often seen things confined to D-Day and the like. That's one play RO has shined so far, showing lesser known battles.
I wouldn't mind any German vs. American action, but any addition to the game is welcome. Prehaps we could have these maps farther down the road, after we get some maps in Africa, China/Korea, Australia, and a few more islands in the Pacific. I think some battles even happened in the Middle East (don't quote me on that). I think the less recognized battles should be done before the more recognizable battles. Although, D-Day would be kind of awesome, with the asymetry of the whole thing and the sheer number of Allied troops.....

SamPD eredeti hozzászólása:
For instance, battles between the French Forgien Legion and Germans in Africa, Aussies and Japanese fighting in Indonisha and so forth...

I Agree with the "unknown battles" . Maybe a Canada VS Japan Hong Kong map?
kyle.rath eredeti hozzászólása:
SamPD eredeti hozzászólása:

I Agree with the "unknown battles" . Maybe a Canada VS Japan Hong Kong map?
as a Canadian, i think any key battles that the Canadian forces were involved in would be interesting
Sgt. Lamb 29th ID eredeti hozzászólása:
play DH

We could. We could also progress RO2 forward instead, seeing as it's a vastly superior game n'all that.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Little Alex Horne; 2013. jún. 13., 11:34
North Africa, Sicily, and Italy would be very cool. North Africa gives you Sidi Bou Zid, Kasserine. Sicily gives you Gela, Troina, Brolo(amphibious). Italy gives you Anzio(amp), Salerno(amp), Monte Cassino, Rapido river, plus lots of other engagments like Castellina.
or fight in the german Citys, Berlin or Studgard or i Need british soldiers in France.
We have the war in the Paizific just in the Pazific have not only americans fight we need Australian Army, or British soldiers, chinese vs japanese is a Idee, i missing the chinese Soldiers, it give mutch moore how we can make.
I would like battles especially in Itali like Monte Cassino and so on...
How about British vs ♥♥♥♥ or Germans. Im sick to death of Americans and Russians. Hell I would also like to see the Italians
Russians v Japanese in Khalhkin Gol and Manchuria, Burma, Africa, Italy (Monte Cassino would be a great map) and places like Sevastopol etc are all less covered but equally interesting theatres of war.
I'm still hopeing for Brits and some N Africa\Europe\SW Asia maps. That will add all we need to play all over the world.
< >
115/38 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50