Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
<AKA>Psycho Sam Jun 4, 2013 @ 10:24am
What new RS maps would you like to see?
I am interested to know what battles/scenarios (and why) you would like to see next for Rising Storm. I think the current maps are fantastic and really capture the atmosphere of the theatre brilliantly, however they say variety is the spice of life!
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
GOAT THROWER Jun 7, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Shuri line. Maybe a map for sugarloaf and some of the other various battles along the shuri line, so it can be broken down into several individual maps.
Rusty Shackleford Jun 7, 2013 @ 11:52pm 
Okinawa, maybe a second Iwo map?
GOAT THROWER Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:18am 
The Shuri line was on Okinawa. Some nasty battles there, the Okinawa campaign could add some depressing muddy/rainy maps etc. Would be cool, especially if the Japanese team could get some player-usable fixed artillery. US team could get a vehicle or zippo tank (would have to look up what's historically accurate or at least believeable).
Cobra Trooper Jun 8, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
I'd like a new Guadalacanal map focusing on Hill 210. Steep hill with tall grass, and camouflaged Japanese Bunkers on the summit. The assault on the hill can be seen in the movie Thin Red Line. If you haven't seen it you need to check it out, because it's awesome!
[Leg.IX] Vincent Jun 9, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
I want Betio and the SNLF !
WhiteKnight77 Jun 14, 2013 @ 1:25pm 
While we didn't take the island, the Marines 2nd Parachute Battalion's raids on Choiseul are not well known, but sound like it would be a great map to play.
Agent Smith Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:07am 
While I enjoy the current Iwo Jima map, I'd like to see Mount Surbachi. Wake Island, and I know that the developers won't put one in, i'd still like to see it, so community DO IT NOW!!!
<82ndAB>MSG.GruberRoad Jun 28, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Pick one. There are only a limited number of options for land combat unless you break down battles into multipule maps by areas\fronts\day2-3 type deals. I mentioned it in another thread but: If someone get's the Brits\ANZAC forces in here it's going to add a bunch of new areas to play with.
War Crimes!!! Jun 30, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
Leningrad map remake
- Stich - Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:04am 
I'd like to see maps based on Okinawa, Tarawa and the Philippines. The American defense of the Philippines, especially the Bataan Peninsula and Corregidor Fortress would make for some awesome maps.
Nyiesho Jul 11, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Just find an American-Japanese battle that seems interesting and make a map out of it!
maxdersniper Jul 12, 2013 @ 8:15pm 
i´d like to see tunnels in a new map. it was so disappointing that there was no tunnel with mgs that target the beach at iwo jima. really disappointing! - even though i like the map :D
76 Jul 14, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by <82ndAB>SSG.GruberRoad:
Pick one. There are only a limited number of options for land combat unless you break down battles into multipule maps by areas\fronts\day2-3 type deals. I mentioned it in another thread but: If someone get's the Brits\ANZAC forces in here it's going to add a bunch of new areas to play with.

Kokoda...
Basic Training Jul 18, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
i would really like to see some of the maps from Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault like---Gifu, Corregidor. Wake Island, Bataan, etc..
[EIL]SupremeOverlordPUTIN Jul 29, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
Wake island or maps with tanks
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50