Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
say it again I wasn't caring Feb 28, 2013 @ 7:42pm
Can devs share games here
Hello everyone, im an indie game designer/devwhatever and i was just curious if i could share my projects in these sub forums to see if people like my games or not and if its worth paying the 100$ submission fee. Is it ok to do?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Feb 28, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
I think it's free to post it as a concept, but I understand the Concepts section to be a bit of a mess..
say it again I wasn't caring Mar 1, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
thank you!
((WOLVES))MRS.ALPHA WOLFE(HTBAF) Mar 1, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
Hit us up with a link and some videos and we'll take a look ^^
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 1, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
I think posting it here on this forum would give a very poor representation. Possibly also annoy some that it isn't using the existing method of posting in the concept section. (Just as a warning that people might be mean :p)
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Mar 1, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
People be mean? On the internet?
say it again I wasn't caring Mar 1, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
im going to be recording soon as i have more art
add me on our group if you want updates
C0untzer0 Mar 2, 2013 @ 12:40am 
Oh, and whilst we're on the subject of friendly warnings:
For the love of Joe Pesci, please make sure you have your stuff together BEFORE publishing a project. You can go back to add stuff, but you can't make people go back to look again for a new first impression.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Mar 2, 2013 @ 3:36am
Skoardy Mar 2, 2013 @ 3:02am 
Especially true in the Concepts section. While regular Greenlight will try to shuffle you into queues, Concepts is just a growing list and I imagine that if you're not on the first page of 'recent' submissions, no-one is going to be trawling through that cesspit of fakes, trolls and Minecraft to hunt down your game.

Promises of 'more to come' when you've got nothing to show means little if people are never going to revist your page.
say it again I wasn't caring Mar 2, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
thanks for all the advice guys! ill hopefully upload some screenshots soon be looking out!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2013 @ 7:42pm