Legend of Grimrock
Create and download new dungeons, items, monsters, & environments
Use the Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve. Fill your dungeons with puzzles, traps, or even totally new items, monsters and environments with custom graphics and audio! Click here to learn more.
Bidanka Feb 21, 2013 @ 1:38am
Grimrock editor: How do you make a daemon head which open a door after placing to gems?
I can make it, so after placing one gem in one of the eyes, the door opens. But I want the door to be activated after placing two gems- one in each eye.. But how?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
SaintBj Feb 27, 2013 @ 8:28pm 
There is more than one way to do it, If you just want to do it with blue gems like in the game, you can use a "Counter" put the counter on 2, and make each gem in an eyesocket decrement the counter. When both are full you'll get the door open.

Any of the more complex puzzles you will want to make will need counters, For example putting multiple torches in holders, or removing torches or a combination of both. Pressing a special combination of pressure plates and so on can all be done with counters.

Bidanka Mar 1, 2013 @ 11:34pm 
Okay. Thanks

Can you explain it in more detail? Like first you place... then you... And so on.
This is kind of new for me.
SaintBj Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
I havent watched these, but I understand that a lot of people have found them very useful, They're a full tutorial on making a dungeon by Komagb, start at No1 and go though, you'll learn a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YhbRDX4wsM
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50