Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

创建并下载新的地牢、物品、怪物和环境
使用地牢编辑器来为其他玩家建造全新的冒险和挑战。用谜题、陷阱来丰富你的地牢——甚至使用自定义贴图和声音来制作的全新物品、怪物和环境。点击 这里 了解更多。
nightwing 2013 年 2 月 20 日 上午 12:26
Ending a Dungeon?
Hey guys, I went through and developed a simple dungeon for boredom's sake, and ever part of it that I want is in there. But I need the help of those more experienced than I because I don't know how to end it. Like game mechanic wise, I don't know how to end a dungeon. I know there are cinematics, but how do you trigger those from in game, and are they the only way to end the dungeon?
Anyways, thats my question. If you can help, please comment. If you cant, thank you for reading anyways.
最后由 nightwing 编辑于; 2013 年 2 月 20 日 上午 12:28
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
LocalFire 4 2013 年 2 月 20 日 下午 2:10 
To end stick in a hidden pressure plate and link it to a lua script entity with the following:
function endGame()
completeGame ("mod_assets\cinematics\ending.lua")
end
LocalFire 4 2013 年 2 月 20 日 下午 2:11 
Then create a file called ending.lua (easy way is to save as from a blank lua file in the assets, just rename it ending), and put in the following:

enableUserInput()
startMusic("assets/samples/music/intro.ogg")

showImage("assets/textures/cinematic/intro/page01.tga")
fadeIn(2)

sleep(1)
setFont("Intro")
textWriter([[ You have passed the ways of the maze of death, your party emerges into the sunlight your trials at an end. ]]) click() fadeOutText(0.5) sleep(1) setFont("IntroTitle") showText("
You have passed the ways of the maze of death,
your party emerges into the sunlight

your trials at an end.
]])

click()
fadeOutText(0.5)

sleep(1)
setFont("IntroTitle")
showText("THE END")
sleep(2)
fadeOutText(1)
fadeOut(4)
fadeOutMusic(3)

Feel free to just paste that. Hope it helps
最后由 LocalFire 编辑于; 2013 年 2 月 20 日 下午 2:12
nightwing 2013 年 2 月 20 日 下午 2:59 
Thanks!
nightwing 2013 年 2 月 20 日 下午 3:19 
One question though, how do I create a new asset? And then when I create the asset, how do I add that script as its entity? (that is probably something obvious to you, but I just started working with the editor, my apologies).
LocalFire 4 2013 年 2 月 22 日 下午 5:55 
Yeah I never used the editor before I started my project, hell didn't even know what lua was, After about a month I had a complete mod ready to go. If you need help I'll direct you to these two sites, should cover everything you need

http://www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3099
http://www.grimrock.net/modding/

Hope that helps
nightwing 2013 年 2 月 22 日 下午 9:49 
Thanks!
< >
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50