Legend of Grimrock

Create and download new dungeons, items, monsters, & environments
Use the Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve. Fill your dungeons with puzzles, traps, or even totally new items, monsters and environments with custom graphics and audio! Click here to learn more.
LocalFire 4 Feb 17, 2013 @ 5:24pm
Complete Projects
I just finished my first mod and was looking forward to trying some new dungeons but it seems that most of the dungeons aren't finished.

I have no problem with giving feedback or reporting bugs, but give me dungeon with a chance of getting to the end.

If you have a complete dungeon post a message here, It will dave me having to sort through all the unfinished mods and probably help others too.

(My own mod Paths of the Earth is complete from Intro to ending)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Kura_VII Jun 19, 2013 @ 10:48am 
Would like to bump this. I'm not a creator but since finishing this game a while ago I have been waiting to play some more. Is it possible to get a sticky with a list of 'finished' projects for people looking for new content to play through.
RATUS 1 Aug 19, 2013 @ 8:40am 
salut russian. j'ai un dongeon comple debut a la fin, mes je ne peu pas le mettre sur workshop
il me dise que je n ai pas asse de memoire ,alors que je n ai rien d'instaler peu tu m'aide ??
LocalFire 4 Aug 20, 2013 @ 5:28am 
Vous avez besoin de l'afficher sur le lien si elle a un gros fichier de taille après l'exportation. Il suffit d'aller à exporter donjon et il faut créer un fichier dans le dossier donjons pour la légende de Grimrock.

Vous devez créer un compte avec le lien, mais vous pouvez gratuitement, et poster le fichier il

désolé si la traduction est mauvaise, je suis en utilisant Google translate

http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/

heres the link for you
RATUS 1 Aug 22, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
merci de ton aide ,je vais voir si je peu faire se que tu ma ecrie
merci
Angrynoodle1 1 Aug 24, 2013 @ 9:22pm 
the forgotten part 1. i just finished and feedback is much appriciated!
LocalFire 4 Aug 25, 2013 @ 2:56pm 
I can't seem to find it it, link please
Angrynoodle1 1 Aug 26, 2013 @ 2:53pm 
I'm sorry i did a bit of a derp. but now it's published. its a shortish one though. hopefully its not terrible. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073470631/myworkshopfiles/
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50