Steam Greenlight
Have examined all of Greenlight now & made a collection.
The Get In My Library Collection

Is the results of my time in Greenlight, I have bought several, played Alphas & a Demo here & there (Still have a few to play/try). Enjoyed doing it. I hope an enviroment like Greenlight is still around after I'm done playtesting my physical game & look to take it digital.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127242864

Seems to just be a random mix of games (no thematic consistency) that vastly differs from my personal likes.

Have fun with it :)
Seems like a decent enough list,my only critique would be to not include games which are already green-lit... but that's completely up to you. :) best wishes

edit - removed link as i was beaten to it.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Spydrebyte; 14 ก.พ. 2013 @ 10: 32pm
I have many of the same games, with the exception of the racing games, etc.
Coolio, I am not to "With It" on the whole posting links so that was nice of y'all to include one.

I understand a theme might be cool for some, but my Steam Libraries only theme is games that I want to play, so my collection was 'mostly for me' to find & check up on the games that I wanted to play from Greenlight. I just started this thread because I figured that I might be in the minority as far as individuals who examined all of Greenlight, and figured there were thousands less to go through as a highlight list, but if one was only excited about a few genres, I'm sure the "themed" collections would fit the bill.

I could/should probably remove the few titles that have been Greenlit from the list, & I probably will remove the couple on my list that have been released, It's just the OCD impulse in me to include the ones that I had favorited (& later followed), since the list is for me though, & I know which ones that I've already bought. Aight, you talked me into it.
Ive gone through all of Greenlight as well, i have also made a collection comprised of my favorites. :) I like going through such lists to see which ones match up with my preferences, or maybe finding a few to reconsider. Themed collections are good, i love the medroidvania one, but they often include games regardless of quality or the OP's opinion on whether they are good games or not. With favorites at least u know the author considers each submission to be worthy of being included.

I want to update my collection more often but they are not 'greenlighting' many games that often, its disappointing and makes Greenlight feel a bit stagnant. At the moment, i can only do so on the rare occasion that a new submission impresses me enough to become a favorite. Ahh well... I digress.

I like your list, many of the included games are ones i have voted for, and some are included in my favorites/collection too.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Spydrebyte; 16 ก.พ. 2013 @ 8: 53pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50