Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
FletchWazzle Feb 14, 2013 @ 8:40pm
Have examined all of Greenlight now & made a collection.
The Get In My Library Collection

Is the results of my time in Greenlight, I have bought several, played Alphas & a Demo here & there (Still have a few to play/try). Enjoyed doing it. I hope an enviroment like Greenlight is still around after I'm done playtesting my physical game & look to take it digital.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:30pm 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127242864

Seems to just be a random mix of games (no thematic consistency) that vastly differs from my personal likes.

Have fun with it :)
Spydrebyte Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:31pm 
Seems like a decent enough list,my only critique would be to not include games which are already green-lit... but that's completely up to you. :) best wishes

edit - removed link as i was beaten to it.
Last edited by Spydrebyte; Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:32pm
jeslyck Feb 15, 2013 @ 4:55am 
I have many of the same games, with the exception of the racing games, etc.
FletchWazzle Feb 16, 2013 @ 12:37pm 
Coolio, I am not to "With It" on the whole posting links so that was nice of y'all to include one.

I understand a theme might be cool for some, but my Steam Libraries only theme is games that I want to play, so my collection was 'mostly for me' to find & check up on the games that I wanted to play from Greenlight. I just started this thread because I figured that I might be in the minority as far as individuals who examined all of Greenlight, and figured there were thousands less to go through as a highlight list, but if one was only excited about a few genres, I'm sure the "themed" collections would fit the bill.

I could/should probably remove the few titles that have been Greenlit from the list, & I probably will remove the couple on my list that have been released, It's just the OCD impulse in me to include the ones that I had favorited (& later followed), since the list is for me though, & I know which ones that I've already bought. Aight, you talked me into it.
Spydrebyte Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:52pm 
Ive gone through all of Greenlight as well, i have also made a collection comprised of my favorites. :) I like going through such lists to see which ones match up with my preferences, or maybe finding a few to reconsider. Themed collections are good, i love the medroidvania one, but they often include games regardless of quality or the OP's opinion on whether they are good games or not. With favorites at least u know the author considers each submission to be worthy of being included.

I want to update my collection more often but they are not 'greenlighting' many games that often, its disappointing and makes Greenlight feel a bit stagnant. At the moment, i can only do so on the rare occasion that a new submission impresses me enough to become a favorite. Ahh well... I digress.

I like your list, many of the included games are ones i have voted for, and some are included in my favorites/collection too.
Last edited by Spydrebyte; Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:53pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2013 @ 8:40pm