Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
gargamell999 Feb 12, 2013 @ 2:45pm
for the games that i really really liked?
so how am i going to get imforation of those games. If or when will then be buy/down loadable.
how will i be able to find these games again.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
gargamell999 Feb 12, 2013 @ 3:02pm 
this is a short list of the games that i voted for. city of fools, man in a maze, fester mudd, draw a stick man epic, against the wall, pinball arcade, race for the white house, rick future, home sheep home 2, drip drip and Ichi. am i going to have to follow these indepentantly my self?
wilco64256 Feb 12, 2013 @ 3:30pm 
Yes, follow them yourself. Favorite them. Message the developers. There are a load of ways to keep track of them.
Feraele Feb 12, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
put them on your favorites list..can also follow their progress. They have a comment section for each game, and the Devs even answer your questions from time to time. Sometimes they offer a website you can visit too.
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Feb 12, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
Also, if you follow a game, any updates posted will appear in your "Friends" feed.
gargamell999 Feb 13, 2013 @ 4:36am 
my FEARs are that, yes there are many ways to follow them. and there are many ways to get virrusses and un wanted add cookies and trackers. steam keeps the piggiback junk out most of the time. every once in a while i get a tracker hear or there.

HEY can you guys recamend one of those (OTHER) game sites that is farely reliable with NO tracker cookie junk????
wilco64256 Feb 13, 2013 @ 8:44am 
You want to be able to follow and closely monitor the progress on these games, but you don't want cookies? You're kind of on your own then. I've never heard of anybody picking up a nasty virus just by following a game on Greenlight.
Skoardy Feb 13, 2013 @ 8:55am 
People have recommended ways of following a game's progress within Steam. Just use one of those if you're panicking about going 'off-site'.
blckruc47 Feb 13, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
I never had that problem.
Feraele Feb 13, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
You want to be able to follow and closely monitor the progress on these games, but you don't want cookies? You're kind of on your own then. I've never heard of anybody picking up a nasty virus just by following a game on Greenlight.

This..I have multiple favorites and games I follow. Never any problems thus far. :)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2013 @ 2:45pm