Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Cyn #SMC Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:27pm
Need somebody to make textures for a game.
Hi. I'm planning on starting development on a game somewhere in June - July. I already have an idea in mind, along with a rough plot, main characters, etc. I am in need of someone to do the textures (terrain, character textures, Steam thumbnail, and possibly custom fonts.) Note that this does not include modelling the characters themselves, as I already have some one to do that. Also note that this is a very low-budget game, so I won't be able to pay you right away. I will, however, give you a cut of all the games profits, which will be determined once the game is admitted for release. So, just reply here, and give me a sample of what you are able to do.

For more information, contact me: SergeantBalthazar@live.com
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:45pm 
Out of curiosity: Have you done any games before or is this your first stab at it?
Cyn #SMC Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
I've made little dabbles before, all of which have since been removed from my hard drive, but this is my first real crack at anything serious.
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Ok, good luck to you :)

(I'm a horrible artist that can't do anything more advanced then stickfigures. I was just curious ^^)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:27pm