Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Cyn Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:27pm
Need somebody to make textures for a game.
Hi. I'm planning on starting development on a game somewhere in June - July. I already have an idea in mind, along with a rough plot, main characters, etc. I am in need of someone to do the textures (terrain, character textures, Steam thumbnail, and possibly custom fonts.) Note that this does not include modelling the characters themselves, as I already have some one to do that. Also note that this is a very low-budget game, so I won't be able to pay you right away. I will, however, give you a cut of all the games profits, which will be determined once the game is admitted for release. So, just reply here, and give me a sample of what you are able to do.

For more information, contact me: SergeantBalthazar@live.com
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:45pm 
Out of curiosity: Have you done any games before or is this your first stab at it?
Cyn Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
I've made little dabbles before, all of which have since been removed from my hard drive, but this is my first real crack at anything serious.
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Ok, good luck to you :)

(I'm a horrible artist that can't do anything more advanced then stickfigures. I was just curious ^^)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:27pm