The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
RumpusBuster2000 Feb 8, 2013 @ 8:37pm
EPIC Mod Idea. (Don't Even Bother to Credit Me, I Just Want to See This Happen)
Alright, this might possibly be a stretch of a mod suggestion, but I would be REALLY happy if someone made it.

Alright, so Lately I've been looking for Assassin's Creed Mods, and someone FINALLY made Altair's armor, which was the final armor of the three assassins that are on Steam Workshop.

So I thought "Hey, what other cool Assassin's creed stuff can we add?"

I'm not bringing up the Hidden blade, since that'd be too obvious. (Unless someone's willing to make that.)

Instead, I'd be really impressed if someone made the "Piece of Eden" as a usable spell, but have it still appear as a rigid sphere when in your hand.

It doesn't even have to be the actual model for the sphere. it could just be any old dwemer ball of metal that shoots sparkly stuff that makes the splodey-splodes, and I'd be satisfied.

Thanks in advance for anyone who bothers to read/consider working on this.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Lancet11 Feb 9, 2013 @ 5:18pm 
The mod Dwarven Mechanical Equipment is where u can get something like a hidden blade(not sure how up to date it is) but eden peice, i dont remember seeing anything like that
RumpusBuster2000 Feb 9, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
I already got that mod, because it was the closest equivalent. But thanks for telling me!
Lancet11 Feb 9, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
Ah ok. i think thats the closest you would get to it unless people want to get creative. but i think its one of those things that seem unoriginal mainly because you think there would be a lot of those mods even though there are not really any good ones. I remember a really good mod that added a spell after reading a book in oblivion, the spell itself was a touch spell and it would be found next to the blades. the guy made it so if that spell was used without being noticed it would be a one hit killbut if you were noticed it would deal a very low amount of damage and frenzy you enemy
Link Jun 19, 2013 @ 10:03am 
the "hidden blade" in the dwarven mechanical equipment isnt really a legit hidden blade, for it is on the outside of your arm and it is not covered by anything (not hidden)
Originally posted by Lancet11:
The mod Dwarven Mechanical Equipment is where u can get something like a hidden blade(not sure how up to date it is) but eden peice, i dont remember seeing anything like that
Mr JIGGY 15 Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:34am 
if you cant make the mod got to mod idea for teh peopel who cant make em. no1 realy cares about your idea unless you can make it
HomeBoy Jun 26, 2013 @ 4:28pm 
YAHY I AGRRE WITH MR JIGGY
RumpusBuster2000 Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:44am 
Originally posted by Mr JIGGY:
if you cant make the mod got to mod idea for teh peopel who cant make em. no1 realy cares about your idea unless you can make it

Yeah, that seems to be the issue nowadays, isn't it?

The thing is that I don't know anyone who does that. I don't suppose you could direct me to anyone?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2013 @ 8:37pm