Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Onur Uça Feb 8, 2013 @ 2:36pm
I can't add image to my game on greenlight
For the past week i cant upload any image to my game on greenlight. Does anyone else with a game having this problem , or is it a bug exclusive to me?
Thanks.

This is the game if a Steam employee will see and fix it. ( Couldnt contact support)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93449140
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Skoardy Feb 8, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
Have you tried removing one and putting another up? There's 32 images and 3 videos on that page. Seems like a lot.
Onur Uça Feb 8, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
Yeah, i actually removed a few , but will try to lower it under 30 now.
Onur Uça Feb 8, 2013 @ 4:10pm 
Hmm, just lowered to 26 pics and 3 vids , still can't upload. I dont get any error notification when image is uploaded.
wilco64256 Feb 8, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
Did you try contacting support?
Parody Games Feb 8, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
There's a Greenlight dev group now? ... (Feels left out) I take it it's an unofficial one?
Onur Uça Feb 9, 2013 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
Did you try contacting support?
It required a new account , so i didn't do it. I'm just wondering is this problem exclusive to me or to everyone.
wilco64256 Feb 9, 2013 @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by Onur Uça:
It required a new account , so i didn't do it.

Takes like two minutes and then you'll be directly contacting actual support people instead of just other users who, even if they are experiencing the same problem, can't do a single thing to fix it.
Skoardy Feb 9, 2013 @ 11:00am 
To be fair, in my experience, Steam Support is absolutely dire. You'll be lucky if the response they give is even vaguely related to any question you ask. YMMV.
Onur Uça Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
I contacted support about 2 days ago and no reply , and couldn't find a forum to ask at the dev group. What to do now?
jeslyck Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
'Ve used them twice with good results but it took 4-5 days. The only ones who have done it better is blizzard Support.
Alden Feb 14, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
For the past week i cant upload any image to my game on greenlight. Does anyone else with a game having this problem , or is it a bug exclusive to me?
Thanks.
Sorry we missed this thread. Are you still having trouble uploading images?
Onur Uça Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by Alden:
Thanks.
Hi. The whole image upload interface is changed now. However i get '' file upload failed: 29 '' error this time. I have 21 images and 3 videos.
TomB  [developer] Feb 20, 2013 @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by Alden:
Hi. The whole image upload interface is changed now. However i get '' file upload failed: 29 '' error this time. I have 21 images and 3 videos.

Are you doing this within the client or in a normal web browser?

Error 29 is "duplicate request" which usually indicates that you are trying to upload a file you've already uploaded.
Onur Uça Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
Originally posted by TomB:

Are you doing this within the client or in a normal web browser?

Error 29 is "duplicate request" which usually indicates that you are trying to upload a file you've already uploaded.
Thanks for the support. I manage to upload images after searching for that error. Since i tried to upload the same image about 20 times over a week , that image was failing to upload.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2013 @ 2:36pm