Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Bonder Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:18am
Where is greenlight?
no games in greenlight, no search, no nothing.... it was like this since at least last night... what happened to greenlight?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:25am 
it's found at wavelengths around 510 nm
wilco64256 Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:59am 
Maybe try the thread that already exists for this exact same thing that's right below yours and was the top thread when you posted.
Bonder Feb 4, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
Maybe try the thread that already exists for this exact same thing that's right below yours and was the top thread when you posted.

you are wraaawng little man
-Z- Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:03am 
Probably went right over his head.
SpellSword Feb 6, 2013 @ 6:32am 
Both 'Your Queue' and 'Most Recent' are empty.

I still have games left to look at but they are not being display. D:
Bonder Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:10am 
Originally posted by Zaxoth:
Probably went right over his head.
the irony is in what you missed
Scorpion Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:13am 
This is happening to me too :C Steam really crossed the line this time!
-Z- Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Didn't miss anything. I simply got a chuckle out of the science joke.
wilco64256 Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:48am 
Originally posted by Bonder:
and repeat a big fat "♥♥♥♥ you" to wilco64256, check out all his posts he is affiliated with phoenix online studios and he trolls these forums all day and insults peeps all day long. all dat ♥♥♥♥ gonna go to penny arcade when the moment is right :D
ruin that ♥♥♥♥ good

I'm sorry have I offended you in some obscure way? Yes I develop for Phoenix Online Studios and yes I frequent these forums and comment in various discussions. Does me being a developer mean I'm not allowed to point out when somebody is asking the same question that's already been asked a dozen times?
-Z- Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
Originally posted by Bonder:
and repeat a big fat "♥♥♥♥ you" to wilco64256, check out all his posts he is affiliated with phoenix online studios and he trolls these forums all day and insults peeps all day long. all dat ♥♥♥♥ gonna go to penny arcade when the moment is right :D
ruin that ♥♥♥♥ good

I'm sorry have I offended you in some obscure way? Yes I develop for Phoenix Online Studios and yes I frequent these forums and comment in various discussions. Does me being a developer mean I'm not allowed to point out when somebody is asking the same question that's already been asked a dozen times?
Only when the person asking gets offended by having such pointed out, it would seem.
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 6, 2013 @ 8:14am 
Would you please stop feeding/bumping the thread "belonging to"/started by somone with such obvious insecurity isues that he/she needs to lash out at everyone and everything? Just let the thread fall down the list.
Bonder Feb 6, 2013 @ 9:53am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Would you please stop feeding/bumping the thread "belonging to"/started by somone with such obvious insecurity isues that he/she needs to lash out at everyone and everything? Just let the thread fall down the list.
no insecurity, just trolls getting what they get when they attack without provocation
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:18am