Steam Greenlight
Is there a way to know how many games are still awaiting my review?
Is there a way to tell how many games are left in my queue?

Thanks.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-13 z 13 komentarzy
AusSkiller 2 lutego 2013 o 1:28 
Not exactly, but you can see how many games you've voted on when you go to the games tab, I've voted on all the games on greenlight and it says I've voted on 1095 games, so you can just subtract the number of games you've voted on from 1095 and you'll have approximately how many are left (some I've voted on may not be on greenlight anymore so it could be less).
irrevenant 2 lutego 2013 o 2:03 
Oh dear, I've voted 584. Clearly I still have a ways to go yet. >_<
C0untzer0 2 lutego 2013 o 2:11 
Aus is technically correct, but he's voted on the games which are no longer in the list because they've already got through and been Greenlit. So more like 1050.
If you arrange games by most recent, there's a number in the top left of the list which says how many there are in that category.
Skoardy 2 lutego 2013 o 6:30 
1097 voted on and '1035' current games. Can't believe that only 62 games I've voted on have been removed from the list. Especially considering the state of Greenlight when it first started. I'll bet there's still a huge amount of fake projects in there (probably ones that have been reported too), that still haven't been removed.

Moderation of the Concepts section is somewhat lacking too. It's absolutely filled with obviously fake projects. Some clown dropped a slew of EA games in there the other day that are still present. Minecraft games should be spotted and removed within minutes (if there was ever a case for some sort of red-flagging of specific words) not days and there's been a trolling project with offensive artwork in there for going on a week now. It's really quite disappointing.
C0untzer0 2 lutego 2013 o 6:49 
Skoardy, when a project is deleted, the vote is removed from your total.
Skoardy 2 lutego 2013 o 7:12 
Hmm. Weird. 56 projects greenlit so that still leaves 6 that are unaccounted for. I wonder what they were.
wilco64256 2 lutego 2013 o 8:06 
It's probably stuff that you voted on that's just been hidden by the author, so it doesn't show up in the list any more but still counts as a vote for you since it wasn't deleted. This is probably also how people who had voted on "everything" were hitting the 1000 mark across a period of several days instead of all at the same time.
Power of Seven 2 lutego 2013 o 22:09 
I can say for certain that games are constantly being pulled off of Greenlight. I know what my vote count is because I've been trying to break 1000 for some time but my vote count drops every single week. I'd say that at least five games are removed off of Greenlight each week.

By the way, while it is true that Steam will never remove a Greenlight entry once it's submitted, it can mark entries as Incompatible With Greenlight, and then your entry is essentially killed. Your submission will remain on Greenlight but nobody can vote on it.
Spydrebyte 3 lutego 2013 o 1:51 
i previously had over 1100 votes, now im at 1097ish
irrevenant 4 lutego 2013 o 1:10 
Okay, I've done 754 and it's telling me I've rated everything in Greenlight. :/

[EDIT] And no, I don't have any filters on.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: irrevenant; 4 lutego 2013 o 1:14
Midbin 4 lutego 2013 o 1:45 
I've voted 10 and it tells me the same without filtering.
Bug?
DannyVFilms 4 lutego 2013 o 5:17 
Początkowo opublikowane przez irrevenant:
Okay, I've done 754 and it's telling me I've rated everything in Greenlight. :/

[EDIT] And no, I don't have any filters on.

Początkowo opublikowane przez Gavagai12:
I've voted 10 and it tells me the same without filtering.
Bug?
There's a bug right now on greenlight. Nobody can see anything.
irrevenant 4 lutego 2013 o 22:47 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Gavagai12:
There's a bug right now on greenlight. Nobody can see anything.
It's fixed now.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-13 z 13 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 1 lutego 2013 o 22:56