Steam Greenlight
"This title is one of the top 100 in Greenlight?"
Is this showing up for every game now? I checked in the list of games I've voted for, and all of the first 30 were either in to top 100 or else already greenlit.

It could just be coincidence, but I doubt it.

EDIT: search fail.
EDIT 2: or not.
Отредактировано ulyssessword; 22 янв. 2013 г. в 21:42
< >
Сообщения 115 из 17
The stuff you linked is not the same as what you're talking about, and no that's not showing up on every game. Only the top 100. Just look at some of the "recent" submissions rather that stuff you voted for.
I just looked at 50 games ive upvoted and every one had the 'in the top 100' thing on their page, cant see it on games ive not upvoted but im going to assume there is something wrong with it.
Oops, it is different from what I linked.

I'm pretty sure that Drox Operative isn't in the top 100, as it was so recently added, and I checked more of my items, 47/47 greenlit or in the top 100.
Yeah they all say they're in the top 100. Just wait - I imagine its a bug in the system that should be fixed soonish
Possibly a local cookie issue? I checked the one you posted and like 10 other recent submissions and none of them show that.
It doesn't show up right after you vote. I had voted, closed the page, then navigated to it again.
Автор сообщения: lukep
It doesn't show up right after you vote. I had voted, closed the page, then navigated to it again.

Yeah I assumed as much. I've voted on everything on Greenlight though.
I think it's a bug. We're only x% of the way to being in the top 100, yet our game says we're in the top 100. So clearly a bug :(

Damn and I was getting all excited again.
our game (Running with Rifles) is at 91% of getting into the top100 and it says also that we are into the top100.
I believe it is a bug, as it appears they're trying to add back in some feedback for voters. A cruel, cruel bug for the people not actually in the top 100 :/
It certainly got me excited about my game :( oh well. Back to work!
Looks like it's fixed now.
Spitko  [Разработчик] 23 янв. 2013 г. в 17:18 
Gremlins.
Автор сообщения: FireSlash
Gremlins.

:-)
So, what's the status of this? Our game is "still" shown as a top100 title, also it is at 91% from getting into the top 100. I would have thought that it would be into the top 100 as soon as it is at 100%. So either the rufles have been somehow changed or it's a persistent bug?
Thank you for the clarifications.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 17
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 22 янв. 2013 г. в 18:38