Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Phantom Dark Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:40am
Should people stop puttting up games that have concepts baced on flah games you can play for free
It's just disapointing I've seen so many oringinal ideas but these game make me feel ashamed.
I am not saying their's anything wrong say playing these games for free on a simple flash game sight but they seem out of place here
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
-Z- Jan 22, 2013 @ 3:54am 
People can post what they like. If it's a truly bad idea, then all the better. It'll make the good ones stand out all the more, which will help ensure the good ones get greenlit.
jeslyck Jan 22, 2013 @ 4:12am 
Are people posting things that you do not like it's rude omg!
Feraele Jan 22, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
If they are truly "out of place" then they won't get greenlit ...and if they truly aren't worth it..nobody will buy them. I think that decision is best left up to the consumer and not to someone in the crowd that believes they know better than the rest of the gaming population. :P

One more thing, I might like or love a game that bores you to tears, and vice versa. In that case it truly is up to individual taste as to which games should be upvoted and or bought. :)
DarkByNight Jan 22, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
No they shouldn't, what you should do though, is vote for games you like and just ignore what you don't like without letting it get to you. :)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:40am