Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
C0untzer0 Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:15am
Inevitable and predictable thread after Greenlight announcement
Something I don't like is popular! This is proof that Greenlight doesn't work! some of these games only got through because thousands of people wanted them, but those people aren't me and so they must all be wrong. LOTS OF CAPS FOR NO REASON! AND EXTRA EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Keonyn Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:18am 
This should just be sticked to provide a template for all such inevitable whiners in the future.
Feraele Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:17pm 
hehehe...it's called, learning how to view the world beyond the end of one's own nose :D
Last edited by Feraele; Jan 19, 2013 @ 5:58am
wilco64256 Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:38pm 
Originally posted by Feraele:
hehehe...it's called, learning how to view the world outside of the end of one's own nose :D

I think the word you're actually looking for is "beyond" the end of one's own nose. Looking through your nose might be kinda gross.
C0untzer0 Jan 19, 2013 @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:
I think the word you're actually looking for is "beyond" the end of one's own nose. Looking through your nose might be kinda gross.
Maybe that's what the third eye does all day...
Feraele Jan 19, 2013 @ 6:01am 
outside of the end of...doesn't mean inside or through. Perhaps I should have used "beyond" but it didn't occur to me at the time. Thanks mr grammar nazi for taking the time to remove the comic value from my statement.

And I have no idea how you got looking through one's nose from what was written. But magical things do happen :P Depends what you're smoking I guess :D
Last edited by Feraele; Jan 19, 2013 @ 6:02am
Gorlom[Swe] Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
I believed it is implied that you are loking out from the nose to the outside of the nose. and as such would have to be inside the nose.

It is a very wierd saying if it is originally in English. Are you a native English speaker? or is it a second language and you have translated a saying that works in your native tongue to English?
Feraele Jan 19, 2013 @ 9:28pm 
No I had just come from a LONNNNNNG session of Kingdoms of Amalur and was half awake when I posted that. Hence my wording. :P
Feraele Jan 19, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
I believed it is implied that you are loking out from the nose to the outside of the nose. and as such would have to be inside the nose.

It is a very wierd saying if it is originally in English. Are you a native English speaker? or is it a second language and you have translated a saying that works in your native tongue to English?

Nobody is perfect ...hence your typo: Loking instead of looking. What language do you speak, is English your mother tongue? *wink*
Gorlom[Swe] Jan 20, 2013 @ 3:36am 
No, I would have assumed the Swe tag in my name would be a pretty strong hint that I'm Swedish.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:15am