Legend of Grimrock
Създайте и свалете нови тъмници, артикули, чудовища и обкръжения.
Използвайте Dungeon Editor, за да построите изцяло нови приключения и предизвикателства, които да бъдат разгадани от други играчи. Изпълнете своите тъмници с пъзели, капани или изцяло нови артикули, чудовища и обстановки с персонализирана визия и аудио! Кликнете тук, за да научите още.
Need for help with some scripts. I'm creating a great Dungeon ... help me, please!
Goodmorning to everybody.

I need some help with the scripts:
-first, how can I place the "secret found sound" in a specific cell of the map? I've created the script, but it sounds everytime I enter the Dungeon, and not only when discovered the secret rooms;
- second, can you give me the complete scripts for poison, fire and thunder traps? And please, tell me how to associate with the target;
- third, is there someone that knows how to create unic bosses? For example, a Skeleton lord with a lot of hit points and a powerful unic weapon?

Thank you, boys. I'm working for all of you, so please help me in the art of scripting.
< >
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
I'll give you the answer to your first question, no scripting necessary. Add a hidden pressure plate to your map and set its target to trigger the secret. You should also set the plate to be silent and triggered only by the party.

I'm not sure which traps you are talking about for the three spell types. If you mean something that launches fireballs at the party it's quite easy to do with either a timer and a spawner or a pressure plate and spawner, but saying "complete scripts" is very hard to provide here without a clearer description of what you want it to do.

Monsters need to go into monster.lua inside your dungeons save folder. Any changes to monster.lua will only take effect on loading your dungeon in the editor. If you have it open and changes something you will have to open it again.

cloneObject{
name = "skeleton_warrior_boss",
baseObject = "skeleton_warrior",
health = 250000000000,
attackPower = 10000
}

Now obviously I've just made these values up and this would be an un-killable skeleton who if he got a hit off would kill you instantly, change the values to find the effect you want. Also he will only be unique if you place one of him.

You then place a skeleton_warrior_boss exactly as you would any other object with the editor.

You can make it drop an item already by adding it to the monsters loot when you have placed it and click on it in the editor with the selection tool.

He wont look any different than a normal skeleton_warrior, if you want that you will have to make the new model yourself, but he will be much harder. It would probably be fairer to the players of your map that you warn them he's not normal if you can't change his appearance.
Many thanks for your answer; it could be very useful, and I'm going to try all of your advices. About traps, I imagine a platform that, when pressed, activates a demon head with poison cloud or fireball or thunderbolt.

Can you help in creating such a thing?

Thank you again.
I've solved the problem with secrets, but I really don't understand ho to create unic Monsters. Could someone help me in this? For example, someone that has created unic bosses? If I press on one Monster, the only option I have is to put it on the Map. Ho can I modify creatures and their texture? Is it difficult?
That script snippet about cloning the monster is the start. Once you have put that in the monster.lua file you will be able to place it in the map. As for changing his physical looks yes that's getting into the tricky part where you need something to change the model and animations.

As for your trap.

You need three things and again no scripting necessary for something so simple.

Pressure plate. Spawner. Demon head on wall.

Set the pressure plat to trigger the spawner and set the spawner to spawn a fireball. It will never come out of the demon face but put the spawner in the square front of it and it will look right.
Thank you again. Once I've finished my Dungoen, you'll be the first person I invite to subscribe it! And I hope you will enjoy it. For now, I can tell you that I've planned a 13 levels Dungeon. I like longevity. :-) Now, I'm going to try your suggesitons. Let's go working.
About traps, I'm ok now. Your help has been great. Instead, as far as concern monsters, I've found the monster.lua file but I don't really know how to open it. (I haven't nay program to open that file format, and I don't find any access to that file from Legend of Grimrock Editor).

If you can explain how to do, I'll be very grateful.

In any case, thank you for your help. I've already solved 2/3 problems, in a short time, and this is very good!
Notepad. A .lua file is just a text file.
Great! I've done it! Thank you so much! Now, i need only to know how to equip unic bosses and give them spells, and change texture.

Once I've learned how to do, it's done and I can finish my Dungeon (i've already complete the first 5 levels).

Thank you again, and I hope you can help me also in these last things.
About equpment, I mean using unic weapons and armors, included items such as bombs. If it is possible, obviously.
You can't really give them weapons to use like the characters do. You can have them carry an object to drop and you can also get them to use a certain effect for their ranged attack. It's more than just a texture change though to make it look like they are holding a wepon you are talking about a remodeling.

This is the ultimate reference for what you can change and how to specify it in the monster.lua

http://www.grimrock.net/modding/asset-definitions-reference/

specifically look at the Monster section. Those are all the values you can change in the .lua file for your custom monster.

When it comes to artistic work though I fail I'm a programmer not a graphics creator.
Please, sir, it's spelled UNIQUE.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the Workshop is full of dungeons where the authors use terrible Engrysh and it's destroying any mood/feeling of the game. If you intend to make adventures, please pay attention to all details, including linguistic ones.
You're right; it was a careless mistake. However, don't worry about the final product, because I am really perfectionist when I decide to create something with all my artistic passion. Moreover, don't be too hard, and please consider that when someone is writing on the Web he (or she) is often hasty.

At last, remember that I'm working also for you, and only for the sake of Legend of Grimrock community.

Goodbye.
< >
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
На страница: 1530 50