Steam Greenlight
Este tópico foi trancado
This is why Greenlight sucks. Still not 'exclude'...
All this tim passes, and still no option to exclude certain tags.
This is exactly why I don't pay Greenlight any attention, I don't have the time or inclination to go through hundreds of entries that are of a sub-type I despise.

Add exclude filters Steam.
Última edição por FlightGoggles; 13/jan./2013 às 12:07
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 18
C0untzer0 13/jan./2013 às 12:15 
Nobody's forcing you to vote, feel free to stop.
BTW who is this "Tim" that passes everything, is he one of Gabe's friends?
Seraphita 13/jan./2013 às 12:35 
I loled... "Oh there isn't this random option that only some random people want. Greenlight sucks!"
Skoardy 13/jan./2013 às 12:44 
Until everyone in the world can agree for certain what games are and are not part of whichever genre, there'll never be a point to adding your suggestion.
Pnume 13/jan./2013 às 12:58 
Escrito originalmente por Skoardy:
Until everyone in the world can agree for certain what games are and are not part of whichever genre, there'll never be a point to adding your suggestion.
Would be better if Steam was using the proper genre ( FPS, TPS, RPG, Hack & Slash, RTS, Point & Click, Racing Simulation, Plateformer etc...) instead of term that means pretty much nothing (Action, Adventure...). 95 % of the games falls under a definite category or a combinaison of two.
Feraele 13/jan./2013 às 13:40 
I believe the OP meant "time" ...unless you were kidding him hehehe. Time not Tim :D
Feraele 13/jan./2013 às 13:42 
Plateformer? Humm..never heard of that one...oh wait..Platformer? :D Personally I prefer cup and saucer former :P hehehe
jeslyck 13/jan./2013 às 13:53 
Meby he meant Tom B one of Steam's forum people ......................;) hihi
Última edição por jeslyck; 13/jan./2013 às 13:54
Skoardy 13/jan./2013 às 19:44 
Escrito originalmente por Pnume:
Escrito originalmente por Skoardy:
Would be better if Steam was using the proper genre ( FPS, TPS, RPG, Hack & Slash, RTS, Point & Click, Racing Simulation, Plateformer etc...) instead of term that means pretty much nothing (Action, Adventure...). 95 % of the games falls under a definite category or a combinaison of two.
You might think so but I bet you could find masses of developers (and Greenlight users) who'd happy argue which games do and don't fit within each category.
gargamell999 14/jan./2013 às 5:20 
hey flightgoggles your missing your opertunetty to preach to new game developers. when you see a game sub-type that you just HATE. get the web site of that game's maker. send them your opinion. send them a short list a very OLD games that have already ben made that these developers are accidentely copying.
wilco64256 14/jan./2013 às 18:58 
Very simple solution - check every genre EXCEPT the one you want left out. Takes like 5 seconds.
Il 15/jan./2013 às 10:10 
There are small developers http://www.littleindie.net/ better platforms than Steam, eg
The restrictive contracts by Steam should do no developer.
It's Fauna! 15/jan./2013 às 10:23 
Escrito originalmente por wilco64256:
Very simple solution - check every genre EXCEPT the one you want left out. Takes like 5 seconds.

That doesn't work though, since most games select multiple tags. It very much gives a different set of results than being able to exclude tags you don't like.

Escrito originalmente por Il:
There are small developers http://www.littleindie.net/ better platforms than Steam, eg
The restrictive contracts by Steam should do no developer.

Steam's contracts aren't restrictive at all. You can distribute on any other platform you want INCLUDING Steam.
Última edição por It's Fauna!; 15/jan./2013 às 10:24
Il 15/jan./2013 às 10:28 
This is what developers whisper behind their hands, and after that I just wanted to, because there is a world outside of Steam, which many seem to know no longer here.
It's Fauna! 15/jan./2013 às 10:36 
Escrito originalmente por Il:
This is what developers whisper behind their hands, and after that I just wanted to, because there is a world outside of Steam, which many seem to know no longer here.

And? That's not because Steam is restrictive. Plenty of indies still release on Desura, GoG, or release themselves using Humble Store as a payment system.
Il 15/jan./2013 às 10:42 
And? This is not my topic! You're a woman, right?
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 18
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 13/jan./2013 às 12:06