Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Jon Bash Jan 11, 2013 @ 6:27pm
I want to write music for your game(s)
Hello; I'm a composer finishing up my degree at a university in Washington state, and I'm realy interested in writing for games. I've written for film, and arranged music for a game (Uncharted demake), but never done original music for a game, and I'm having a hard time finding some high quality designers and developers in need of a composer. I've posted on some Flash game forums but haven't picked anything up yet. Anyone have suggestions of where I might look? Do you know anyone looking for a composer? I'm fairly versatile if I may say so myself. My website is if you're interested. Thanks, cheers.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ENP Jan 13, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
If you want to get exposure I can offer you a possition but you will not be paid, if you are interested send me a message.
Jon Bash Jan 15, 2013 @ 1:31am 
Wow, Steam's messaging system is not great! I can't find the conversations of the couple of people I chatted with, and I can't message while they're offline, so if they or anyone else want to get a hold of me, email me at jonbashmusic [at] gmail [dot] com!
Greg 'Meltdown' Quinn Jan 15, 2013 @ 4:59am 
Hi Basher, if your work is good enough, we'd like you to compose one or two songs for our game. Although I'm not sure what sort of pay you're expecting.

Please contact us at if you're interested.
Last edited by Greg 'Meltdown' Quinn; Jan 15, 2013 @ 5:00am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 11, 2013 @ 6:27pm