Killing Floor

Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
Soldier for Christ Jan 3, 2013 @ 10:19pm
Mabe: Gore,blood, langage and nude filters.
Some of us enjoy the game but dont enjoy all that other stuff, i love monster movies and games but for those who have morals we would like to turn some of that stuff off if posible.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
PinkiePie645 17 Jan 4, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Lol?
Blood : Im sure that can be turned off
Gore : Can't be turned off, but can be with a mutator (But it would make less since when you headshot something)
Language : Not possible.
Nude Filters : No, but there is a client side mod for a naked Stalker/Siren. A less-revealing FemSpecimens mutator can be made (But who would use that mutator?), so if you want, i can see if i can get someone make a client side mod for cloths Stalker/Siren.

But with out all this, the game wouldnt be rated M now, wouldnt it? It would just be a extremely-edgey-rated T.
BoneShield Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:43pm 
" but for those who have morals"

I think you mean over sensitive babies.

Blood, nudity or gore has nothing to do with morality.
Last edited by BoneShield; Jan 20, 2013 @ 7:44pm
Soldier for Christ Jan 20, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
Define morailty for me plz???????????
Originally posted by Bobby Hill:
" but for those who have morals"

Soldier for Christ Jan 20, 2013 @ 8:34pm 
Originally posted by Bobby Hill:
" but for those who have morals" And is there such thing as good and bad morals?

-Narp™ Feb 27, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
There's no nudity. Clots and Gorefasts have their "items" removed, you can see stitches where they would normally be, Sirens are covered by restraints, and Stalkers have a sort of cloth covering on their "items". If all of this stuff is that big of a problem to you, why play the game in the first place, knowing it's a rated M zombie shooter with a lot of blood, gore, and language.
Soldier for Christ Feb 27, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
Hum i think your right Greg makes me fill better and the language is really not that bad just saying if they could add it in and a blood one to like green blood or black blood and for gore if there was just something to turn it off if you wanted to like if your kids are waching you could turn it off real fast but you are right as you look closely they do have cloths on.
-Narp™ Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:53am 
The language is not that bad, no, the F-word, is said every once and a while, yet Hell is said quite frequently, but what Brits don't says "Bloody Hell" every two seconds? It'd be weird to have a British English game that doesn't say Hell at all. As for changing the color of the blood, it would be kind of neat, I know in some Silent Hill games you can change the color of the blood, have you tried Google-ing a way to see if there is a way to change the color or turning it off in the settings. I'm sure there's a .cfg file somewhere in the files. On a side note, add me if you would like to play together some time.
Soldier for Christ Feb 28, 2013 @ 7:17am 
That sounds great Greg love to add ya bro i am pretty darn good at this game but to be ownest i have a dum spills
ANWRambo Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:08pm 
Originally posted by Soldier for Christ:
Some of us enjoy the game but dont enjoy all that other stuff, i love monster movies and games but for those who have morals we would like to turn some of that stuff off if posible.

Morals? Never heard of such ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in my entire life. Filters be damned.
Looks like I'll make it thru zelda without ever dying now that I got plenty of hearts.
Last edited by ANWRambo; Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:10pm
Soldier for Christ Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:55pm 
You cant have a HEART if you dont have morals so got 1 thing for you GAME OVER!
-Narp™ Aug 17, 2013 @ 11:31pm 
I'm shocked this thread is still up, honestly.
Soldier for Christ Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
not joke but it is a supject that i felt needed to be talked about not looking for rude people but that just comes with it
streetlight Oct 22, 2013 @ 9:58am 
Morals? By all means, the fact that you're violently murdering sentient creatures is immoral. There's nothing immoral about the pile of blood and gore they turn into, but the fact that you just turned into that would be, by all means, immoral. And turning your guns into happy happy rainbow lasers would be even worse, like it's allright that you just ruined that poor clot's life (death?).

Also, nudity? They allready covered up the specimens' "private parts" in case a prude like you would come in screaming that nudity, in any form, is simply the worst possible skin. Like, dear lord, the children shouldn't know that people have skin!

Also, language. Bloody hell mate, you just don't go around ♥♥♥♥ing on thousands of years of ♥♥♥♥ing linguistic evolution because of your biassed "morals".
Sky (Workaholic) Oct 22, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
If you truly have a problem with gore and blood, why would you pick up an M rated survival horror game?
Soldier for Christ Oct 26, 2013 @ 6:36am 
let me explan something to the both of you so you understand were i am comeing from, and plz try to be grown ups about this. When you make a game the more options the game has the more people want to play it, and you learn all this from players, the option in this case would be to go into your options and click on a button to put on more clothing and take the blood and body parts with language out of your point of view its that simple, gears of war played this off very well and still sold millons this game is a little over a mill that game sold millons of copys its just a idea guys stop acting like girls this is not facebook so take your crying some were else this is simple to talk about a subjets of this game to make it funner for the (player) that makes this game (money), i think of what can help, and what can make me like it ever more that puts more money in there pockets and that keeps the game going. When you have a open mind dreams become reality
Last edited by Soldier for Christ; Oct 26, 2013 @ 9:20am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50