Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Angel Dec 14, 2012 @ 2:18pm
Festive item for the spy.
I am not sure if anyone has brought this up or not, but here it goes anyway.
What about a festive disguise kit?
It looks like a normal disguise kit, and it has no special stats, but heres the thing. It replaces the spy's cigarette with a candy cane well it is in your current loadout.
Instead of seeing cigarettes along side the disguise tech, you see candy canes.

People are free to make their own design for this in their Workshop, I would just like to see it in the game.
End of my thread.
Last edited by Angel; Dec 14, 2012 @ 2:20pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
comicalShades Dec 15, 2012 @ 12:58pm 
Possibly a candy cane that's been eaten to a point? (Based on how people always suck on a candy cane until it has a sharp point.) And make it a candy cane with a little BLU or RED ribbon attached (depending on your team) and make it pretty much a re-skin of the spy-cicle, but when you backstab, your enemies turn into a candy cane statue. :)
comicalShades Dec 15, 2012 @ 1:10pm 
Maybe name it the "Sweet Revenge"? That's just off of the top of my head. lol
comicalShades Dec 15, 2012 @ 4:45pm 
btw, if this gets made, i want credit. lol
crenr Dec 15, 2012 @ 4:50pm 
I feel like making this. Lol.
comicalShades Dec 15, 2012 @ 6:47pm 
Originally posted by Pancake Viking:

Please do. I really think it would look awesome and that it would be the new spy-cicle. :)
Plus, we'd get shiny ones. lol
crenr Dec 15, 2012 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by xG:M comicalShades:
Originally posted by Pancake Viking:

Please do. I really think it would look awesome and that it would be the new spy-cicle. :)
Plus, we'd get shiny ones. lol
Ahaha, sure :P
Angel Dec 18, 2012 @ 5:37pm 
Sorry I responded late everybody, had a lot on my plate.
Pancake, please make this if you would be so kind, it would be a much festive item for the upcoming holidays.
Angel Dec 18, 2012 @ 5:51pm 
Maybe when he does a taunt with it, he flicks a candy cain onto the ground.
If he does it over an enemy's body, he will say something like "have a sweet to accept your failure with."
comicalShades Dec 20, 2012 @ 1:12pm 
Originally posted by Keldon:
Maybe when he does a taunt with it, he flicks a candy cain onto the ground.
If he does it over an enemy's body, he will say something like "have a sweet to accept your failure with."

nice idea :) maybe we can incorporate that. also, i was thinking it could act as a misc while not active, and when you switch to it, the spy pulls it out of his mouth. such as how the scout tosses the bat.
Angel Dec 20, 2012 @ 2:01pm 
Sounds good.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2012 @ 2:18pm